stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Thursday 3 October 2013

Ramblings of the Fairy Lady :o)

Ramblings of the Fairy Lady 


Hi, Dear Friends and Followers! Today I share with you one of my older essays that I named “Ramblings of the Fairy Lady.” Happy reading
 {:o) 


I am quite aware as to why I have this little “inner voice” that I also call knowings. For this essay, I will call the voice knowings. This describes it quite well.

These knowings inform me about certain events and occurrences. I am happy just knowing things before they occur. Some are truly painful to experience and may not be so clear as to the purpose or reason as to why I experience them.

There are times there isn't anything I can say or do to prevent anything from occurring or to change it, unless the way to do so was clearly and specifically shown to me at the exact right time. But if this knowing is being even slightly blocked from my mind, whether purposely or not, I don't want to know. It could be just too much “white noise” or mind babble at that particular time. Regardless of the source, the way ahead becomes too confused or blurred for clear, safe navigation.

If I am fully open to these knowings, I usually end up where I'm supposed to be. I have never found these knowings to be wrong. It is the choices I make that produce the right or wrong outcome from any given decision. For me, the knowings have always been 100% correct.

I have come to the conclusion that it does not always work out the way that I thought it would. I can reach the same goal or what is required of me either by my own choice or by guidance from the knowings.

It is not impossible to know instinctively or intuitively what is required of me to do if I am open minded to such phenomena as the knowings, and petition in meditation or prayer to be shown how to deal with whatever it is I will be confronted with on a daily basis. Most of the time though, unless I am not open to receiving the knowings, I will do what I knew I had to do without even realizing it. I am led to do what is right and in this manner I am able to a greater degree circumvent any potential stumbling blocks there might be along the way. There have been many, and I would be lying to you if I didn't say I tripped over a few of them before I learned to be more conscious of the knowings.

As the biblical prophesies were not “written in stone,” sometimes there is a way to avoid catastrophic events as foretold in by the knowings. It does happen on occasion if one changes their mind about a certain decision they made and by doing so change a series of events that would have lead to a catastrophic conclusion.

But whatever the conclusion was going to be, it never happens because the cycle was broken. Thus by breaking the cycle the potential event never happens. In this way, for those of us who are sufficiently conscious of the reality around them, we can do something toward changing such patterns; patterns so obvious, right before our eyes, leading us to self-destruction without our being there physically to do it! Just do whatever you can of “not doing what doesn't feel right” for you, your family, and your loved ones.

I learned this lesson the hard way: That there are some things over which I have no direct physical control. There are certain events that will come to pass both in the now and the future in which I am not meant to intervene. But I always follow what I feel is true for me and I have done my best to make my small contributions


Cynthia©

Thank you again for dropping by and taking a few minutes to read this composition. I would appreciate knowing what your thoughts are on it. Thank you and have a wonderful Sunday.
ڰۣIn Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ




No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU