stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Saturday 15 February 2014

The Moon Fairy and the Dragon Warrior




The Moon Fairy and the Dragon Warrior


I am a fairy. The silver fairy.
Some folk address me as the moon fairy.
I zip and I zoom through the sky blue searching,
searching apple blossoms; 
Where the daffodils abound among the hillsides.
my heart beats in anticipation for passion 
and heart sings for love,
love that flies as free as the dove
In the deep blue sky above.
I am proud and grateful of my beauty,
Where all in nature gather at my feet 
To sing their sweet melody to me. 


I am special and belong only to the one of my choosing.
My thoughts sally as I smile.
I fly over the miles of forest green and misty waterfalls
Looking, seeking the one and only one
with whom I desire to be under the summer stars
and the silver moon, my passage to life.


And there is he, standing at the edge of a deep gorge,
holding a silver sword high over his head.
He stood proudly and awaited for so long
to once again join with the Silver Moon Fairy maiden.


Moon Fairy is absorbed by the strong arms
of her warrior prince to be. 
His great sword clatters to the stone
as he embraces his beloved princess to be.
Lightning split the sky followed by great peals of thunder,
As the Dragon Prince and the Silver Moon Fairy 
vanished into the forest. All the forest was aglow
with the magical essence of its jubilent denizens.
The mystical forest came to celebrate this great day. 

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
Written by Cynthia ©



•.¸¸•Have a happy magical day, every day my•.¸¸• 
Dear Friends and Followers 

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU