stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Tuesday 3 June 2014

You, too can see fairies


Greetings! Buenos dias! So happy to see you here my friends! I have something special for you today, I will tell you with this little poem how you can see fairies. I am grateful for the time that you share with me here. Sincerely yours, Cynthia "The Fairy Lady"

Here's something for you to keep in mind

As the seasons come and the seasons go:

You will find that the Fairies are everywhere!

Your eye must be quick to catch a glimpse!

But before you do that you must believe,

believe deep and with all your heart

that they are there for you to see.

They are in the air, the trees, the water,

and even in the grass beneath your feet.

They are nature's children just as we are.

They are fancy-free and love to play games.

And sometimes they're quite mischievous,

like a gust of wind blowing your hair in your face!

So listen, touch, and keep your eyes open,

feel the air, check the ground, in bushes and grass.

And if you watch all of nature's activity,

you might just see a tiny flash or sparkle.

A fairy! Or maybe even an orb or two.
Written by me, Cynthia ©
Muchas gracias, many thanks, to you, for visiting and making this blog possible, I hope you have enjoyed this post. Have a fine day today and a good week. With love to you and yours from me, The Fairy Lady

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU