stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Tuesday 15 July 2014

For animal Lovers Animal Whispering


Animal Whispering

Animal Whispering



Hi, I lived most of my growing up years in the bush country of Northern Ontario. Never gave it much thought but after coming across some topics on animal whispering after watching the movie, (horse whisperer) I became curious on this topic and began doing some research. I believe I am what one could call an "animal whisperer."

I can sit on a park bench and have squirrels climb up on my shoulders, look in my eyes, and let out a couple chirps, then leave again. Same with birds, raccoons, rabbits, skunks, cats, dogs, and any other variety of domestic animals as well as my friends from the wilds, large or small. Respect them and give them their distance and let them come to you.

Also check out 


For animal Lovers Animal Whispering

Hi dear friends and followers today's topic is going to be on the topic of Animal whispering and empathy. I have questioned myself many times on this phenomena and did write my own report.
Link at the bottom of page.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
Have a wonderful day, and the Fairy Lady sends her love to you

ڪےڰۣღ♥❤❤♥ღڪےڰۣ

The World's Leading Animal Healer and
Renowned Animal Communicator

Margrit Coates has paved the way for animal healing to become well known worldwide and her books, lectures and clinics have brought animal healing into respectability. Margrit Coates is based in southern England, but travels worldwide

Click this link to check out both articles


No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU