stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Sunday 30 August 2015

Assortment of poems

Assortment of poems

Hi dear friends and followers. Below I Assortment of short poems composed by me, +Cindy Groulx  I hope you enjoy reading them. Thank you very much for visiting my blog
Moonlight Rising
A short poem by me, Cindy

Moonlight sparkling on the pond
while fireflies blink just above the surface;
luminescent purple tropical lilies 
line the shore where the reeds
sway gently in the night breeze.
in the bright, silvery full moon rising
adding to the mystical essence
of this tiny magical island of nature.

The river of dreams
A short poem by me Cindy 
I will follow the flow
to the river to the rivers end.
each tributary 
leads me to new dreams
I remember them well 
some meandering lazily,
some turbulent
and crashing upon the rocks
Then falling, falling, 
into the depths 
deep into the turbid water. 
I slowly descended 
in silence and calmness
golden rays of sunlight
penetrating down
lighting below me,
the kingdom of my dreams
a magical underwater world
Fairy
A short poem to you by me, Cindy

If you should catch a fairy
never keep it captive
just hold her in your hand
and treat her kindly
she may sing and dance for you
to your hearts content
but remember one thing,
a fairy is not for the keeping
it has a home you see
in the forest all around you
she must be set free.

Thank you very much again, dear friends, for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts with us, if you will. Have a great day. 

ڰۣIn Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU