stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Thursday 13 August 2015

Empathic Abilities and Connections: “The Feeling”



Empathic Abilities and Connections: “The Feeling”
by Lorna Tedder · in Empathy, Energy, Psychic

Hi dear friends and followers. Today I would like to take on a short but more in depth look at the Empathic Abilities and connections. Thank you very much for visiting and reading my blog

The unseen world around us is like this web except made of energy.

Empathy, empathic abilities, and what I call “energetic connections” (or emotional connections) between people are all about feeling what someone else is feeling. Some of us empaths, or “highly sensitive people,” have these abilities more than others, to the extent where it seems like a curse. If you’ve formed an emotional, empathy-type connection to someone who is terminally sick, mentally ill, or overstressed, the emotions can be debilitating. On the other hand, merging with a lover takes biological to chemical to alchemical thrills.

Examples of such connections:

– A mother’s intuition where she feels her baby’s pinched finger as if it were her own flesh.

– Suddenly feeling something is horribly wrong and getting a call 10 minutes later that a loved one has died.

– A High Priestess who forms a strong bond with the Initiates of her coven and can sense when one of them is in trouble—or doing quite well.


Note: I have had many experiences, more with knowings than I have with actual seeings through the years. I have had feelings of things that were to come, but never were specific enough for me to say exactly where, when, or who it was, only that something was going to take place. 

Even the few times I did know who, it would not have done any good to approach them about it. In some cases where I did approach them, my warnings went unheeded.  

Within a short time after having these knowings, I knew then what what they were; they unmistakably matched the feeling I had.  I also had many very accurate and detailed premonitions about events that were to take place years before they did.

As for the seeings, they are very similar to the knowings but more like deja vue. A vision of having been there before or will be and you know that you were there or and will be there. The visions are stranger than the knowings
We Have a Quantum Entanglement, Says SURVIVOR’s Tarzan of Wife

“We have a quantum entanglement.”

— Tarzan from SURVIVOR

On the 11th Episode of Survivor One World, 2 May 2012, they brought in the contestants’ family/friends after they’d been away for a month. We got a chance to see some emotional reunions, even among the most hardass of the players. Something Tarzan, the last man standing, had to say caught my attention. He told Jeff Probst that he felt his wife’s presence on the island.

Whoa. I understood what he meant. This is what I mean when I talk about energetic connections and the empathic bonds I have with loved ones across the miles. Then again, maybe it was just a fluke that he said that. At least, that’s what I told myself until he said of his wife,

“We have a quantum entanglement.”

Yes. He understands empathic bonds, energetic connections, and quantum entanglement.

I’m glad that more press is being given to empaths. Check out this page and the video where these connections are described as an invisible umbilical cord across distance. Yes, that is exactly how it feels to an empath.


Exactly.

Note: You can feel someone you care for, for miles, even overseas. You are as connected to them as if they were in the same room with you. You can know when something is going wrong in their lives, just as assuredly as if they called you on the telephone.

It does also work the other way, knowing that they are well, but we do not get concerned about them until something happens that arouses warning signals within us
Thank you very much again, dear friends, for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts with us, if you will. Have a great day. 
 
 ڰۣIn Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ


No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU