stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Thursday 24 September 2015

Everybody Talks about Manifesting


Everybody Talks about Manifesting
 by Lorna Tedder · in
Law of Attraction
Hi dear friends and followers. Thank you very much for visiting and reading my blog. Today's topic is about dreams and manifestation. You're comments are most appreciated. Orange text are my comments.
A veces tengo que recordarme a mí mismo que tengo que soñar más grande y más a menudo porque tantos sueños pasados se han hecho realidad y no puedo permitirme soñar menos ahora - Lorna Tedder
Yeah, everybody talks about manifesting, but who’s actually doing it?

I’m acquainted with a great number of people who adhere to the Law of Attraction, earnest prayer, and/or magick to bring things into their lives that they strongly desire. Some even teach these things and have large followings. Yet it’s surprisingly few, even among teachers, who actually do manifest what they want for themselves. They understand the principles, well enough to teach them to others who show success with their teachings, but still they struggle in private.

Some are so determined to have wealth, and I watch as it eludes them. Not just wealth but great wealth. They talk a good game, but it never happens. They make plans, but nothing happens. They set intentions but then lose their way. Most of them are somewhat confused about what they really want and what to do with it if they have it, so their intentions seem diluted by fear, doubt, and plenty enough jealousy of those who succeed in manifesting the same things.

By the same token, I’ve seen people manifest wonders with nothing but a very simple faith. No secret formula. No well-known vocabulary for what they’re doing and for anything more than an intuitive understanding of the manifestation process. They know what works for them and how to turn their desires loose to come to fruition, without every taking a webinar, watching a YouTube video, or reading a book on how to manifest.

For myself, I’ve gotten really good at manifesting most of my desires over the last few years. You might look at me and say, “Yeah, sure you have. You don’t have ___,” and yet…I do have that. I don’t advertise it, but I actually do, and it’s much to my surprise that I’ve manifested it. Where I put my attention gets a lot of energy. I’ve lost some of what I manifested because I let fears creep back in and there are few things that I’ve consistently not been able to either manifest or to hold onto if I did manifest. For the most part, though, I get what I want. I surprise myself at times, too, because I know enough to not attach exact specifications to a manifestation and I get something sooooo much better than I knew existed. In other words, a lot of my dreams come true on a consistent basis. I’ve figured out most of it now, and the things that elude me are rooted in childhood’s painful beliefs and lessons. I’m still working on healing such ancient distractions and wounds and probably always will work to heal or improve them, and I must sometimes remind myself that I need to dream bigger and more often because so many past dreams have come true and I can’t allow myself to dream less now.

Note: I believe this to be the truth. I have had high expectations to manifest certain things in my life which never came to be. Looking back, I believe I have a good idea of why they did not. It was because of my negative outlook on life. Example: "Why should I expect something good to happen in my life when nothing good has ever happened to me before in my life?" I thought that I might get punished by the unseen forces for so much as thinking something good might happen in my life! A good part of my life was wasted with such negative thoughts. But like the turtle in yesterday's blog entry, I felt complacent in my rut.

I worked myself out of that rut was when I began my spiritual journey and learned that Universe gives us what we expect in life. You see, I never really had any desire to be important, famous, or rich. My greatest desire when I first started out on that journey was to do all that I could to help others living on the same streets where I myself had been for some years. I did that, and I graduated to being a social worker. I loved this job the most of any of my previous employment. My intentions were to help others and I did so for twenty years until I retired.

My dreams were not big but they were what I truly had desired. Over time, I had all but given up on having another personal relationship; I had resigned to live on my own for the rest of my life. However, Universe had a surprise for me. I met my new mate! So In that way, my dreams did come true.

The internet superstars tell us we can have it if we can dream it. They tell us both great lessons and bullshit, depending on what they’re selling–and I don’t necessarily mean they’re selling something in exchange for income because many need to feed the ego more than their own mouths. I know some of the stars of social media and various websites personally, including ones who charge big bucks for workshops and courses. For as good as some of their material, they still have desires that don’t manifest. Some are mere facades, teaching ancient knowledge. They’ve manifested an income producing business, so I’ll say that for them, but for many, the things they preach have never flowed into their own lives. As I said, I know some of them personally, and it’s a surprise how screwed up some are behind the curtain they show the world (then again, most people are). It’s easy for their audiences to admire that facade and feel inferior because mere mortals can’t just manifest everything they want like their teachers seem able to do. It’s just not true of most I’ve encountered.












To stop feeling inferior. Stop kicking yourself if you don’t have everything you want in life yet. It’s part of the journey.


And that, my friends, is as much of a message to me as it is to you.

Thank you very much again, dear friends, for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts with us, if you will. Have a great day. 

ڰۣIn Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU