stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Sunday 20 September 2015

Poetry composed by me

Hi dear friends and followers, welcome to my blog and thank you very much for visiting. I hope you enjoy these two short poems  I wish to share with you today
A short poem composed by me +Cindy Groulx

The Fairy Ring
Let us dance! Let us sing!
As we form a merry ring;
round and 'round the big oak tree*
We'll be like the fairies 
our magic to weave!
For anyone whose heart says "Join!"
we have room in our merry fairy-dance ring.
We come and we go, 
like the seasons of the year.
'round and 'round the circle,
we have merriment day and evening.
I'll be the Summer, you can be the Spring;
but if you dare follow us, beware!
We cannot guarantee in which season
you will return to whence you came,
to once again join us in our fairy ring.


A short poem composed by me +Cindy Groulx

My Reflections
I hated my reflection.
I despised it so
When I saw it in the pond,
this person staring back at me,
so dull and half-hidden in the shadows.
She sought her solace in the darkness.
Now she sparkles with an aura so bright
that if you were to ask me whence the aura came,
I would have to say that I do not know.
It came to me so gradually that I had not noticed
until I could see the reflection of its brightness
one day when I looked into the pond.
What I discovered that day
is that its light comes from within me!
In the past I had sought perfection
in what I could see, my physical self.
Since then I have learned that true perfection
lies within the heart and not without.
Let your inner light shine,
and you will see your true reflection
upon the deep, dark pond of life;
watch it ripple and dance as your inner self
takes joy in the days of your life.

Thank you very much again, dear friends, for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts with us, if you will. Have a great day.
ڰۣIn Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ



No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU