stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Thursday 10 September 2015

Two poems for you my firend

Two poems for you my friends

Hi dear friends and followers. Today I have 'two poems composed by me' for you to enjoy. Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I love seeing you here. 

Soul Healing
Composed by me +Cindy Groulx 
Soaring on high my soul is lifted,
weaving along like a leaf in the wind.
Winding through silence between my dreams,
it is in the land of peaceful repose.
There I am lost in blissful tranquility, 


As my soul drifts with clouds in a pale blue sky;
The breeze is becalmed as it comes to rest
on the grassy shore of a placid stream;
like a mirror it glistens and sparkles in sunlight.

From the things unseen my earthly shell has learned life.
I rest here to heal my souls bruises and wounds.
A prisoner of pain I am no more;
I live and breathe in the peace of the forest,
of this beautiful place where souls come to rest.


Once Upon A Magical Forest
A short poem by me, +Cindy Groulx 

Within the green forest lies magic, 

A magic that lures you to go ever deeper,
and deeper into the the green of the trees.
So gentle and soft is its mossy, earthen floor,
as comfy as a featherbed as you lie upon it
and let the cares of your world dissolve away. 

Soon you are lulled into peaceful restfulness.
The sunlight warms and hugs your body gently;
you are safe once more, like in a mothers arms.
Your eyes grow heavy, unable to stay open
and you fall into the sweetest of daytime dreams. 

The hours pass and the shadows grow long
as day fades away and evening falls on the forest.
Night quietly comes, bringing her own visions to see.
The full moon bathes the forest floor
in its silver hue, extending twilight like magic,
a luminous cloak that covers the forest. 

Sparkles come out to play, 
dancing like a troupe of playful children
who are dancing to their own melody.
The warmth of the sun has left you a gift! 
The magic of the forest has come to life!
Thank you very much again, dear friends, for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts with us, if you will. Have a great day. 
ڰۣIn Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ




No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU