stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Sunday 4 October 2015

Ask an Empath: Emotions in Food


Ask an Empath: Emotions in Food

by Lorna Tedder · in
Empathy


Hi dear friends and followers. Thank you very much for visiting and reading my blog. Today's topic is about Emotions in Food, for those who may be sensitive to this topic of food and emotions, then go no further than what you read here. The notes in orange text are my own.

Do plants feel pain?

Question: Do empaths sense emotions in their food?

Some do, but I’m not one of them.

In fact I’m not going to dwell on your question too long myself at the risk of awakening something in my empathic senses that would change my diet into something even stricter than it already is.

I do know of empaths who have discovered their gifts/curse, and the deeper they explored it, the more sensitive they became, not only to all other stimuli in their lives but to their food as well. Some of these empaths have developed such a sense of feeling emotion in their food that they have given up all animal products, particularity meat and fish.They’ve told me that all animals, birds, and fish felt or sensed their impending doom and that those emotions of beast, fish, and fowl are entrapped in the food they eat. All of these empaths have shifted over to vegetarianism or some derivative of it to accommodate–not political impulses or health impulses–but the extreme sensitivity to negativity and fear shortly before their food became food.

I do know of a few others who have opted to eat only the fruits or leaves of plants where the plant itself is not destroyed.

Having not experienced that level of sensitivity myself, I don’t really understand what they are feeling. However, I don’t see it as my place to criticize simply because I don’t have that level of sensitivity. I myself am becoming more sensitive in a different way, so that I have a sensitivity against processed foods but feel at one and at peace with whole foods–fish, eggs and meat products that haven’t been saturated in hormones, antibiotics, and GMOs–but that’s another story.

Note: I have not experienced any problem with food and I have not really dwelled on trying to feel the emotional energy from my food source. Goodness knows I feel sensitivities to enough things as it is. It is precisely because as the author said; I do not want to dwell on this too long myself at the risk of awakening something in my empathic senses that I really do not want.

Although I am quite aware of this phenomena, with some people where they actually get quite seriously ill from eating such food contaminated with the aforementioned negative energy and chemicals attached to these types of foods.

Is meat from stressed animals unhealthy?

To read more click on link below 

If you are uncertain, hesitant or disturbed about this topic on stressed animals and animals treated with antibiotics and growth hormones and other chemicals, then I recommend you search no further then here, because you will find some very disturbing facts. I pray over my food before every meal.
Thank you very much again, dear friends, for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts with us, if you will. Have a great day. 
ڰۣIn Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU