stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Friday 26 February 2016

Los cambios en mi blog

Los cambios en mi blog
Mi Blog cargas mucho más rápido


Hola amigos, tengo este hermoso blog que he estado circulando durante los últimos cinco años. Me gustaría tanto amor para mantenerlo en circulación. Yo no busco la fama o la popularidad. Sólo busco igual reconocimiento con otros bloggers.

*Mi blog tiene aventura, fantasía, espiritual, ciencia ficción, humor, las ciencias, la tecnología, la biología, cuentos infantiles, mis historias de la vida real y experiencias personales. Todo está aquí en este blog, y más, lo que me gustaría, y yo estaría encantado de compartir *con ustedes, En ambos idiomas español e inglés.

He hecho más de remodelación, la reordenación y han eliminado muchas imágenes gif por lo que el blog se ejecutará más suave y más rápido. Por favor, visite y dejar un comentario de sus pensamientos y ideas en cuanto a lo más que pueda hacer para mejorar mi blog. Gracias ¡Gracias!

----------------------------------------

Changes in my blog
My blog loads much faster

Hi friends, I have this beautiful blog that I have been circulating for the past five years. I would so much love to keep it circulating. I am not looking for fame or popularity. I seek only equal recognition with other bloggers.

My blog has adventure, fantasy, spiritual, science fiction, humor, the sciences, technology, biology, children’s stories, my personal real life stories and experiences. It's all here in this blog, and more, which I would love, and I would be pleased to share with you.

I've done more remodeling, rearranging and have eliminated many gif images so the blog will run smoother and faster. Please visit and leave a comment with your thoughts and ideas as to what else I can do to improve my blog. Thank you.



No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU