stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Creation, Life, and Living

Creation, Life, and Living
Hi dear friends and followers. This posting I share with you today was published a few years ago and included comments to one of my friends on the Internet.
I believe that all living things in the universe are as one in spirit. Now I have a theory of my own which could be spiritual in nature as well science based.

Why are we here? Why are we to suffer so? Let me ask you a question. On a universal scale, what would the chance be for me to be here? On a scale so immense, life is but a flicker of light which could occur anywhere in said universe.

Before this flicker occurred, what if what we are to be was already predestined? That’s a hard one for us to accept because we are free will beings. I would prefer to think that life as predestined as it is in our DNA code. The DNA of all living things is already programmed to be what it is. Free will comes after our birth into life. We, as human beings, were the ones who chose what we are to experience here on earth. All has a reason, and all goes as it is meant to go. We decide what will be as we go, making choices of our free will.
But what about a pattern or the reason for why we are here? Well, this is where I believe that along the way we have tests that we must undergo before we can graduate to wherever it is we go to next. I believe It can be a place of indescribable beauty and comfort or a very bad place. Again, the destination is our choice to make. Do you not think that someone who suffers much, and not by their choice, has a special place in the hereafter?

We are not omnipotent, but we can do our best with the tools we are given. I believe that each step that I take, if done with the best of intention, caring, and compassion for others, will help to determine what we are creating for ourselves in this life. After all, our greatest desire is to realize our best, true, and full selves. This need is so strong that we might even relinquish our lives before we would violate our true selves.
I think self-realization it is a driving force that propels us forward, but I don't think of myself as being driven any longer. It is not that I am immune to this force. I believe that what I am now is merely the final product of what I sought from within myself from the beginning.

Many are blinded or led astray by the illusion and false promises of materialism. A current mantra is, “The one who dies with the most toys wins.” As I see it, to finally embrace the inner self and to be true to who we really are and not just accept the lie that confronts us every day when we step out the door of our homes, is the prize that we can win each day.

In the beginning there was only thought; then thought willed light in the darkness of the void. This light was the Big Bang where all that is today came forth from the ether of creation.
Is not all that came forth from the Big Bang still here somewhere in the multiverses? (Yes, I believe that there might be more than one universe. That depends upon the number of dimensions that there might be!) All released in the Big Bang remains at equilibrium. Neither matter nor energy can be made or destroyed, only reformed. That is one of the greatest miracles that universe allows us if we so desire it.

When I was a kid I was a loner most time, but I was never alone. Even to this day, I still have a very fruitful and vivid imagination where I can create my own magnificent worlds and, who knows, maybe someday one of them will manifest for me.

So just be what you feel is real to you. Invent your own two-spirited being and live it and it will manifest itself in your daily living.
I still love my sister, a very good friend I have known for many years on the internet and have met in person. She will always be my sister in my heart. May God Bless her soul and bring her peace.

My goodness, with all these rambling thoughts, I do hope I have answered some questions for you!
Thank you very much again, dear friends, for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts with us, if you will. Have a great day.
ڰۣIn Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ


No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU