stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Seeds


Hi dear friends and followers. Today I have another poem composed by me. Much of this poem consists of my own perceptions on reality and fantasy

Seeds


What do my dreams truly mean to me?

They are made of my fantasies, of dragons and fairies,

with enough reality between fantasy's flights

to keep me earthbound, like it or not.

The interwoven product is what I offer you,

compiled as stories, short and serial.

Sometimes a poem comes out of the mix,

all of it mine, in words, for you.


There are many short stories and poems in my blog.

If you visit it with and open mind and heart

you can find detailed beauty that most others miss.

I don't write just lines on a typewritten page;

the substance of the stories is through our own experience,

projected into my writer's make-believe world

whose few constraints are left at the door.

Can you imagine each dream sharing its unique

theme, experience, scenes, and lessons?


Some I feel best said in the form of a poem;

others you may think are just silly stories.

But each story is deeply rooted in reality.

Does it matter whether poem or story it be

as long both are woven into the same cloth?

You might just get to pick your own color thread


if you read what I write and a critic you would be!

One may ask, "You dream dreams of things

so long ago, and some long yet to come.

But have you ever dreamed of a land with no time?"

"Dreaming of things that were and never were,

but might be, and those that could have been."

The potentialities! They are a powerful tool

that make the impossible real by removing the odds

of any given reality to be.

Thus is the finite and infinite all at once,

and time and space become completely irrelevant.



Lady Time - Once she was young and had her fantasies.

Today she builds bridges; now some fantasies are real.

She has done as time must

and she is in my older years now.

She lives alone now with her sole mate,

all that is left to her in this reality.

But at one time she had been loved,

by family and friends, but all that were have passed now;

others are too far away and caught-up daily in their own,

keeping dreams alive and reality at bay,

living their own lives with precious time for little else.



She looked at her image in the mirror of the dresser;

the reality of the years had made a furrow or two

but the reality of fantasy helped her to go back

and do a slow pirouette with her gentleman partner

as the belle of the ball relived her dream.

Composed by Cynthia©

Thank you very much again, dear friends, for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts with us, if you will. have a great Week.
ڰۣIn Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU