stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Visible Energy


Visible Energy

Hi, dear friends and followers. Today's topic is about energies, both the visible and not so visible energies, yet unexplained and undocumented phenomena. Thank you very much for visiting and reading my blog 

Many times, I can see with my eyes, what I can only call ‘visible energy’ around me. This ability is not something I’ve done all my life. It started when all these events started. I try to explain to the people around me, but I can’t seem to reproduce this for them, or in other words, they can’t see it. But I’ll try to explain it here and hopefully someone will know what I’m talking about, or has had similar experiences.
Say you’re just sitting at the table, and you focus your eyes at the opposite wall, you, of course, see the opposite wall. Now refocus your eyes to a midpoint between you and the opposite wall. It’s not easy to do, but it becomes easier with practice. What you’re doing essentially is focusing your eyes on the air between yourself and the wall. When I do this, sometimes I see nothing at all but sometimes I see energy that looks much like the static on your television when it’s tuned to a dead channel, only it’s not black and white, it’s clear or invisible. I know…that doesn’t make any sense. Bear with me.

In this invisible but visible energy, I also see disturbances. I can sometimes see something ‘unseen’ moving through this energy. It’s much like the movie Predator when the alien becomes invisible, but you can still see him moving through space. Only this ‘unseen energy’ most often appears as heat waves. Ever look down the street on a hot sunny day and seen the heat waves rising off the street? That’s what this looks like; only it’s confined to a smaller area, usually about a foot and a half tall and about a foot wide, sometimes smaller.

On one occasion, I’ve actually come into contact with this energy and it almost took my breath away. I was in my sister-in-law's home. The whole family was out in the detached garage which has been converted into a sort of bar with a pool table, jukebox, etc. You get the idea. It was roughly 3:00 PM, on a bright sunny day. I had not had any alcohol to drink, but I had drunk three cans of Diet Coke, so I had to go to the bathroom.
I went into the home and noticed nothing out of the ordinary. I used the bathroom and headed back out to the garage. As soon as I set foot in the kitchen, heading for the back door, I was startled by a very, unusually large man that I had never met before. I didn’t see the man with my eyes, I just ‘felt’ him. What I did see was this invisible heat wave energy across the room and to my right, but moving to my left.

Note: My experience with these energies has been in a subtle form,  like wispy rainbow colors that shimmer, very much like the heat waves described by the author. What I sense from these phenomena is in no way malevolent. I enjoy their energy. It is like magic for me to be feeling them.

I have also had another non-malevolent experience with these energies, which was strange, bordering on weird. It is important for me to note that I have had these experiences in the daytime, sitting on a park bench or in my car. 

From the car, I am looking at parked cars on the other side of the street. If I relax my eyesight between my position and the other side of the street, an entire car will disappear.  It is like I see what is behind it! 

One another occasion, I was sitting in a lawn chair in a friend's yard, and I was looking at a large rock next to the fence. The rock measured approximately four feet height by four feet wide. I relaxed my vision, and the rock disappeared! I could see the board fence behind it as well as the lawn. My partner observed that same phenomenon that same afternoon. 

I could sense a lot of energy around that place. The friend that owned it was a very negative person, but the property was saturated with positive energy all the same.    
This all happened very fast, and I never stopped walking toward the back door. After about two steps into the kitchen toward the back door, this ‘energy’ man turned to his left and started coming toward me. We met at a narrow point in the kitchen between the stove and the kitchen island and I actually turned sideways and faced him, like two people would, to make room when trying to go opposite directions in a narrow space.

When he brushed past me, it felt almost like an electric shock and nearly took my breath away. I let out an audible gasp. I never took my eyes off this energy man but continued to the back door. I stopped once I had ahold of the door handle and this energy man stopped in the doorway that I had used to enter the kitchen. I stood there for at least a minute and just stared at this ‘thing’, and I somehow knew that he was staring back.

After that minute or so, some other movement caught my eye, and I quickly glanced into the dining and living rooms and I saw 3 more of these ‘energy’ things, though I did not get the distinct feeling of gender and size that I did with this first man-energy thing.

I quickly glanced back at the initial energy-man in the doorway, I assume because he was the closest, and I stood there for another maybe 30 seconds staring at him while he stared back. My next thought was, “I need to tell someone about this”. So with the energy-man still standing there, I turned and exited the house and went to the garage to find the owners of the home.

I walked into the garage and spotted the owners talking behind the bar. As I approached them, I heard my sister-in-law say to her husband, “They’re out, I was just in there and you can feel them.” No one else associated with this house has seen these energy-things, yet, though events continue to happen almost daily in their house. I’m hoping someone will eventually see the same thing that I do.
Note: Similar but a different brand of cigars.
The information that the author and I have posted here has no independent verification. Next will be on the topic of light beings

Thank you very much again, dear friends, for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts with us, if you will. Have a great day.
ڰۣIn Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ


No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU