stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Saturday 3 October 2015

Increasing Empathic Ability


Ask an Empath: Increasing Empathic Ability
by Lorna Tedder · in Empathy

Hi dear friends and followers. Today I would like to share with you on the topic of  Increasing Empathic Ability. Thank you for your visit and for reading this entry



Question: Does living with other empaths, including your own children, make you more empathic?

In my own personal experience? Yes, absolutely.

When it was just me, alone, living in close quarters with someone who was most definitely not empathic in any way, shape, or form, I barely noticed my own empathic skills…mainly because I had merged emotionally with my roommate. The effect was similar to throwing a wet blanket over a fire. Once the blanket was removed and air got to the flame, the fire increased to a steady roar.

When one empath was added to the mix, I found that my sensitivity was not multiplied by two but instead was exponential to a factor of two. It was no longer my ability times someone else’s ability, but my ability, that person’s ability, and our ability as a separate merged entity in our relationship.

When a third empathic roommate was added to the mix, all of our abilities ascended to the next level with the newest and youngest empath making the biggest leap forward in sensitivity.

I think the same is true with empaths and any people with esoteric skills who combine their efforts. They become much more than themselves and more of the two of them together. Their abilities, their emotions, their power–all combines into a separate, greater entity that is more than the sum of its parts. I think this is true of people who work together at the esoteric level in circles, churches, covens, prayer groups, healing circles, etc., but most especially if these people share the same space and the same air on a daily basis.
Note: I fully agree. I have had the wonderful experience of meeting other empathic people, especially while serving as a social worker, working with street people, mental health consumers, and drug addicts and alcoholics. Not just the people I worked alongside of, but also among the people I worked with.

When one becomes close from working with these people, it is like an electrical current in the air that builds up, that gives you the strength and confidence to continue. Rescue work can be very disappointing because you are lucky if you successfully rescue one person in a month. What keeps you going is the electricity that is shared between empaths, and this works just as well online. It seems that somehow we find each other no matter where we are located on the web map. Unfortunately, one does not only lose clients but also leaders. And this also happens on the web.

The way it is, I keep trying and never give up. Where else am I going? I am here until I am lead to the next mission.
Thank you very much again, dear friends, for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts with us, if you will. Have a great day. 

ڰۣIn Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ




No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU