stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Poems and quotes, by me.


Poems and quotes, by me.

Hi dear friends and followers, welcome to my blog and thank for visiting and reading my poems and quotes

A short poem by me +Cindy Groulx

Do we wish to see an essentially unified world?
One with a conscience that goes beyond the material?
At this time the soul of man sleeps;
One by one we awaken to the truth,
a truth that is beyond the material.
We are learning that there is a unity of souls,
governed by by the one Eternal Spirit of universe.
The Source whose power created all that is; 
the earth, the sky, and the stars;
from micro to macro and all that is,
and beyond, but is still an integral of who we are;
within and without, perpetually irradiating our mind
with a consciousness that binds us as one.



A short poem by me +Cindy Groulx

Late, by myself, I can not sleep,
My mind drifting, drifting,
in a land of no land 
where there is no light,
The sky is thick with cloud cover
I try to return to the light,
which is just above the surface, 
but I’m already under the surface
I have found my freedom
living within the ocean.
an ocean of dreams 



“Sit and be still in your own silence.” Once you find that peace within, your soul will start to revive.”

Quote by me +Cindy Groulx 


If the shifting sands of the desert are like the buffeting that brings the luster to your virtue and the soft winds enlighten your charms, the luster of your beauty will be brighter than the myriad of stars in the heavens in the desert night

Quote by me +Cindy Groulx 


It is usually with expectancy that I wake up in the morning. what will come forth to me today That I may best accomplish? I may ask. I do my best to let my intuition be my guide, for she has never been wrong. If I fail, it is only because I wasn't listening.

Quote by me +Cindy Groulx



A fair little fairy sits amidst fairy trees and flowers,
Where daisies sing like little birds
Between the sun and showers,
And grasses whisper tiny things
About this beautiful world where the fairies live.

Composed by me +Cindy Groulx
Thank you very much again, dear friends, for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts with us, if you will. Have a great day.
ڰۣIn Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ


No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU