stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Wednesday 6 November 2013

One in spirit with Gaia

Hi dear friends and followers, welcome to my blog. I have short essay for you here today, about my own spiritual experiences. Take five, and have a great read 

One in spirit with Gaia

Like the legends of Kora, I would say describes very closely my true feelings. Feelings I have found to be deeply rooted within the heart. An energy that can radiate outwards from our shell, in fine tendrils of loving energy that can feel all that lies about me. I am a lover of nature and today on our way to town I was kind of drifted into a mind fog. I remained silent and pensive as I looked out the passenger window. It is cold out, and I could see where the frost had already formed in places. I looked at what green plants that are still thriving to survive the coming bitter cold. I could actually feel what those few remaining green plants were feeling, and my entire body shuddered at that perception. I felt sad as tears rolled down my cheeks. I did so wish that somehow I could give them some of my own life-giving warmth like I would a puppy or a kitten. But as it was, all I could do was to close my eyes and for a moment stilled the mind and meditate to the Great Spirit the heart source.  Silently I prayed that Gaia, our great mother's  garden be spared from the wrath of the coming winter.

I came out of my emotional and pensive state of mind when my beloved mate called out my name softly. I turned to look while attempting to wipe the tears from my cheeks with the back of my hands so she wouldn’t see the tears. But she knew, and she asked me why I was crying. I hesitated for a second, then thought, my beloved is the only one that no matter how weird the things I tell her might be, she has always had an open mind for me.

I shared with her what I had just experienced, then went on also to telling her about a time when I was only about six years old and my sister was around ten, we were walking through the field in front of the homestead where I grew up. We were picking different pretty colored wildflowers to bring back home for mom as we usually did. I saw this tiny movement in the grass and I bent down and brushed the grass aside with my hands to look. It was a tiny baby mouse. It appeared like it was dying, lying there on it’s back with it’s four little legs sticking up. I picked it up cradling it in my right hand and began to cry. My sister said, not really meaning to be mean, “It's just a stupid mouse, you're too sensitive.” “No wonder the kids at school pick on you, you allow them to see your weekness by your display of sensitivities.” 

Ya know what? it doesn't bother me anymore, I mean about the being to sensitive. My Soul Mate understands, just as some of my new friends here do as well. It is wonderful to be able to express your innermost thoughts, feelings and passions with others who have an open mind, they are not easy to find. Showing your feeling without someone saying I am showing weakness by being too sensitive. 

Being sensitive, is is part and parcel of an empath, you accept it and move on.
Being empathic entails much more than what I have mentioned here, too much to write in this one blog post.  love, compassion and caring for others are just some of the other aspects of empathy. Caring has also proven to be qualities that have saved lives, and has brought forth unsung heroes from the least expected. Usually the quiet shy type.

To make a really make a different in other people's lives can be as simple as planting the right seeds in the right places and pray that all will be for the good of all.  
Putting a smile on someone's face is probably one of the best gifts one can give to another. It's called influencing others. No matter how little the influence was, some do remember. 


Love
Cynthia ©

Thank you very much again, dear friends, for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts with us, if you will. have a great Week.

ڰۣIn Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ


No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU