stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Friday 17 October 2014

Frizzy Lizzy time {:o)


Hi dear friends and followers, today is Frizzy Lizzy day. Take a couple of minutes relax and catch on couple of smiles that you were short of to finish the week



Yoo-hoo! I'm in here! Yes, there's coffee, so pour one and come in here!”

“I started working on a project on this computer a week ago and it should have taken me a day, maybe two at the most. Here I am, five or six days behind on what was to be a simple task: getting my household information in the computer.

“It's not like I had the New York Public Library to copy. I had my recipes, my checking account, and my income tax information and it feels like I'm rewriting the entire dictionary!

“No, I never was around anyone who owned a boat. What's that? It's a hole in the water into which you throw your time and money? This computer feels like it's the same thing, right here in this room! Home computers are the perfect thing for women who don't feel that men provide them with enough frustration!

“No, a computer is not an unfeeling machine. It must be able to sense when you're getting really disgusted with it. Then it behaves even worse. I believe that the design of the entire computer universe was based on humanity. Parts of it seem to be male and other parts seem to be female.

The INTERNET was designed to act like some women: sometimes down and difficult to access.

The SERVER was patterned after a marriage partner: always busy when you need them.

WINDOWS design was definitely based on a man: everyone knows that he can't do a thing right, but none can live without him.

POWERPOINT brings to mind a husband on Sunday afternoon during football season: You can get him to do something but anything beyond a half-hour is more trouble than it's worth.

And I believe that men see EXCEL like it woman-based: They say she can do a lot of things but they mostly use her for their four basic needs.

WORD goes either way, like a partner who always a surprise reserved for you, but no one in the world is able to fully understand them.

DOS is like a head cold: Everyone has had it at least once, but no one wants it anymore.

BACKUP is like packing for a trip: You always believe that you has everything you need, but when the "X-hour" comes, you find out that you have missed something.

VIRUS is a mother-in-law: When you are not expecting her to, she comes, installs herself and uses all your resources. If you try to uninstall her you will lose something, but if you don't try to uninstall her you will lose everything.

A doctor is the basis for SCANDISK: You know that he or she is good and that she or he only wants to help you, but you never know what he or she is really doing that for.

A SCREENSAVER is a friend with benefits: They may not be worth anything, but at least they're fun!

RAM man: He forgets everything you say when you disconnect him.

HARD-DISK woman: She remembers everything, FOREVER.

MULTIMEDIA person: The eternal optimist who makes horrible things look beautiful.


“I heard that someone once asked Bill Gates: 'Is studying computer science the best way to prepare to be a programmer?'

Bill Gates: 'No, the best way to prepare is to write programs, and to study great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Sciences Center and I fished out listings of their operating system.'

“And this is supposed to be a labor-saving device? I think I'll stop here. Let's put some liquor in our coffee and take the rest of the day off! See you later!

I'm glad to see you here! I would appreciate knowing what your thought are these weeks Frizzy Lizzy. Thank you and have a wonderful weekend
ڰۣIn Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU