stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Wednesday 30 December 2015

How They Came to Me


How They Came to Me

Hi, dear friends and followers. Today I would like to share with you about my own experience into the words or reality and fantasy and what it meant to me. Thank you very much for visiting and reading my blog
My stories reflect my personal experience with fantasy and dreams. My dreams are created from my imagination as an escape from reality when reality becomes too heavy a burden, or they are given to me as I sleep and replenish myself for the day ahead.

Fantasy involving horror or imagining things having dire consequences rarely enter my mind. I suppose the reason for that is when I enter any fantasy that I have conjured from my imagination, it is to escape from those fears and burdens brought upon us by the ghosts of yesterday today and those that have not yet arrived. But I can still feel their bite as though real.

I invent my ghosts and other characters. They might be funny, adventurous, romantic, or able to do what is impossible in this world as magical, mystical heroes. I can go to places where the sun always shines, or where the moon always comes out from behind the clouds, and the law of gravity does not exist!

My interest in the supernatural can create complications for some people, so I seek those who have seen similar understandings and vision as mine, and we share by sharing fantasies.
For me, fantasy and nonsense are necessary for healthy living as clean air is for breathing. I feel that a good dose of nonsense now and again can lift the spirits and help the soul to find its true brilliance when it feels lost under the cares of this world. As for love, I find that fantasy love goes much deeper into the heart and much more sincerely than romantic love in daily life can ever hope to go.

So, my dear friend, what can it hurt to believe in fairies and other creatures that you cannot see with your physical eyes? Look for them using your mind’s eyes, or the feelings in your heart! They can make dreams come true.
Short poem

Believe in the wonderment of magic!

The twinkling stars become nighttime’s jewels;

a silver moon reflected upon the ponds surface

helps you to see the magic of the night.

Be still and watch and the fairies may come

to dance upon the multi-hued wildflowers,

And share their sacred songs of love with you.

And if you truly believe in star jewels and fairies,

And do what is right at every turn in life,

The fairies will be there whenever you need them,

Whenever you close your eyes and think of beauty.
Thank you very much again, dear friends, for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts with us, if you will. Have a great day. 

ڰۣ
In Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ


No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU