stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Saturday 12 September 2015

Empaths and the Shadow – Overcoming Darkness by Creating Light


Empaths and the Shadow – Overcoming Darkness by Creating Light

Hi dear friends and followers. Today I wish to share with you another  instalment on Empathy,  thank you very much for visiting my blog  and I hope you enjoy today's entry. The notes in orange are my own comments 
By Michael Robert Smith

Empaths understand, as walkers between worlds, the polarities of Darkness and Light.

Note: I could not have come up with a better description as that above. It is much like being in the shades of grey between light and darkness, at times. I do not allow myself to be sucked into the dark as much as I use to, but I do find myself in the shades of grey from time to time. I believe this is only human, but we need to learn better how to control how not to not allow ourselves to be sucked into the depths of the darkness.

Every single thought carries energy that affects ourselves as empaths and others. Empaths know and understand this unlike any other individuals, because we take the brunt of other people’s negativity. We feel it in our own energy fields.

Empaths often will hear the very not-so-nice words and literally experience the not-so-nice energy that has been created by others. The mere act of walking into a chaotic restaurant or department store is all that it takes (thus, empaths avoid crowded places like the plague).

Negative energy stays around. If left unchecked, it will accomplish its mission of advancement of the Darkness. One simple negative thought will linger unless we recant those words and take responsibility for our own karmic negativity.


Note: Be careful what you are thinking especially in an instance of anger. Those angry thoughts can be transmitted to another and what ever the thoughts were that were transmitted will come back to you in equal karma. 
If we do not face the Shadow side and learn to become friends with it, then we will never learn to grow past it, nor be of any real help to others. The shadow side is an invitation to create Light. It can NEVER be changed or altered by merely ignoring it or by running away (which empaths tend to be very good at). The Shadow and Darkness are strong signals that we need to do everything in our power to Create Light.

Note: very true. One can transmute that darkness to a useful
purpose by learning what the nature of the situation is and converting it to a useful purpose. Like for example an action that goes towards helping another soul who is in need.

The goal of the work I do is to teach empaths to be better Light Creators. It is our responsibility to ourselves and to others. Creating Light is done through pure prayer, patience, and finding others who are stronger on which to temporarily rely. We cannot accomplish our Collective task as humans and as empaths unless we help each other. That means asking for help when you know you need it – putting aside your ego. I struggled for many years by myself in isolation, thinking that I had to do it all myself. Only when I dropped that belief did I receive the help that I needed, and get to a place where I now am thriving and not a victim anymore.

It’s my belief that empaths have asked for this experience, and here we are Now with a job to do. Accumulated negativity (otherwise known as Karma) is never altered unless we have a stronger Light energy to absorb it and transmute it. Thus, the power of prayer and intention.

Prayer from a pure and humble heart is strong enough to erase and diminish any negative energy. However, many times it will take years to be enough to overcome the Darkness. This is the not-so-fun aspect of Karma, and of being an empath, sucking up everyone else’s negativity. And yet with patience, it WILL be overcome. That is a Universal truth.

I write these words to offer you encouragement to endure and persevere over whatever hardships that are currently Testing you. There is nothing that is strong enough to break you, unless you let it. And if you let it, then you may just get to come back into an earthly body again and do it all over again, until you get it right. 

Note: Or elsewhere if not here, as I believe there are quantum realities

Go for broke this time. You’re an empath with a job to do.

Face your shadow – clean yourself up. And most importantly, ask for help! This time, let’s all get it right!
Thank you very much again, dear friends, for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts with us, if you will. Have a great day. 
ڰۣIn Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU