stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Sunday 11 October 2015

Ask an Empath: Passing Car Accidents


Ask an Empath: Passing Car Accidentsby Lorna Tedder · in Empathy

Hi, dear friends and followers. Today's entry Do you feel pain when you pass a car accident? If you do then this entry might interest you. Thank you very much for visiting and reading my blog

Sitting on the beach, watching planes land. A serene moment away from emotional overload.

Question: Do you as an empath feel pain when you pass a car accident?

I almost always feel emotion when I pass a car accident; however, the texture and depth of emotion depend on the accident itself.

If the accident resulted in severe injuries and/or fatalities, I will often feel the pain as well as the emotions, sometimes even before I see the accident or see victims being loaded into an ambulance.

I’ve come upon other accidents where the prominent emotion was a sense of relief or simply a lingering cloud of fear in the air, for lack of a better description.

For really bad accidents, everything seems to go immediately toward survival and the emotions that surround it. Usually fear as well as physical pain. For fender-benders, the emotions are more annoyance or dread.

Depending on how much time has passed, the emotions can change as well. With fender-benders, an initial reaction of anger is usually greater than and more frequent than an initial reaction of anger with serious accidents in which there are injuries and/or fatalities. In serious car accidents, anger may be a delayed emotional response whereas in fender-benders and the type of accidents that are truly mere inconveniences, the secondary response is often a sense of fear or relief that occurs when the victim realizes just how much worse the outcome could have been.

It is very rare for me to pass a car accident and not get a sense of any emotion at all. Often, I will begin shielding immediately, out of self-preservation.


Note: I agree with all the above, for I have experienced the same emotions concerning accidents. Every time I do see an accident, first, I give thanks to Great Spirit that everything is under control at the accident scene; and second, I thank Great Spirit that I was not involved in the accident. 

If there was no immediate help on the scene, I would feel compelled to stop and help, and I would. But actually being in contact with those affected by the accident would not set well with my sensitivities. But as I said, I would feel compelled to do so if I had to. 

Again, I thank Great Spirit that I had that experience but once in my life. Feeling it from a distance is bad enough. Don't forget, as an empathic person you feel everything they do like it was your own.

About feelings and sensitivities; I have also on many occasions felt some very heavy dark energies just driving through certain places in a city. I felt pain, fear, and distress that seem to be the most prominent of negative energies I, or any empathic person, can pick up from the air when going through a certain area. For that reason, I am relieved that I am back living in my small town.These are just my experiences. Other empaths’ mileage may vary. Lorna Tedder
Thank you very much again, dear friends, for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts with us, if you will. Have a great day. 
ڰۣIn Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ


No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU