stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Thursday 3 December 2015

Assorted poetry and verse


Assorted poetry and verse by Cindy

Hi, dear friends and follower. Today I would like to share with you some more of my assorted poetry and verse. Thank you very much for visiting and reading.

The Nature of Nature
Composed by me +Cindy Groulx 

Like all of us, Nature has her emotions, too.
There are times when she gently weeps from sadness;
She shows her anger in raging storms.
She also can weep from happiness when replenishing the Earth,
And she shows her caring with every rainbow.
As you begin to feel sadness in the fall,
Mother nature does, too.
She seems to sigh dryly, wistfully, longing,
denuding the trees to appear dull and drab.
Again her mood changes, growing harsh and cold,
And the Earth is scolded like a naughty child!
Her winds rise from the north, and all turns frosty white.
Cold hearted she is as winter gales blow,
covering the land with a blanket of white.
Come the spring, blossoms bloom,
and once again the birds sing.
Nature is at peace with the world.
Her benevolence is seen in every forest and field
as she contentedly sings lullabies in the mountains,
and makes music with the surf on the beach.
She cradles new life in her arms as she watches
It grow and learn to walk and to fly and climb trees.
In summer, nature boils and goes into a “heated debate,” 
When the burning sun scorches all that it touches
And the heat torments almost every living thing.
Yes , Mother Nature can be quite hot-tempered,
Her conduct far from gentle and demure.
But after her rage she weeps in sorrow
for her tirade,
and her tears replenish life all about.


Dreams at Dusk
Composed by me +Cindy Groulx 

I feel exhilaration as I walk in the forest;
At dusk, I feel whole and alive again.
I feel real, I feel blessed, and grateful to be
here under the dazzling starlight above.
My heart sings, takes flight, and soars high above,
beyond the tree tops, and the mountain heights.
The forest below me sings my songs
As I drift by in an ocean of longing.
I find tranquility that gives me strength
And heals my heart and soothes my spirit.
At the pond’s edge I stop and turn myself thrice;
This was where thrice I have loved and felt love.
Dare I dream now of a new, harmonious world?
I fall asleep on the bank of the pond
Under dusk’s dreamy starlight, the first of the evening.
Into my dreams slip love and romance
Gliding in as I count the stars above.
They send me the visions of the one I know,
The only one whom I will ever love;
For there is no other for me.
In the mist the moon rises
As a beacon for this fairy.
I embrace its rays, the mist and all;
The sparkling stardust is like snow to my eyes.
I am now in the dream I have sought all this evening;
No more troubling thoughts will there be
as my mind moves with sure steps forward.
I am brave and I trust and I am all that I wish for,
relaxed and enchanted at the glistening falls.
Just where am I going and, oh, where have I been?
The hypnosis of the misty moon leads me on
And draws me ever deeper into my dream.

Thank you very much again, dear friends, for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts with us, if you will. Have a great day.

ڰۣ
In Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU