stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Assorted poem and verse

Assorted poem and verse

Hi, dear friends and followers. Welcome to my blog. Today I have a poem and a verse for you I hope you enjoy reading them, thank you.

Burning, in the cold of the neon sun.

A short poem by me +Cindy Groulx
I quietly sat


and let my spirit go,
in the setting sun's *
red and golden glow.
The horizon's ablaze
with the sunset's fire;
and there I sat waiting,
waiting for my beloved,
the one in the world
to return to me.
In a time long ago
he left my side and 
I was told there was no return.
But I choose to believe,
so here I sit and wait, burning,
in the cold of the neon sun.
I wish we could know
when to hold on 
and when to let go.

A walk in the forest

A short poem by me +Cindy Groulx


Have you ever felt something mystical in the clean, still forest air?
It is an invigorating feeling as you walk in the forest, like the air was electrified,
alive with an energy not normally felt in a heavily populated area.
Walking through forest stimulates so many of our senses, 
in ways that we might not otherwise have know we had. 
There is a spell cast when you come close to nature
and the trees. The dancing lights, the dark shadows, 
the mist, and the echo of bird songs,
bouncing off towering columns of bark and wood. 
This is a time to rest, and to reflect, 
as well as tempt you into further exploration.
It is like being a child again, on a new adventure

in the misty green forest, filled with mysteries to discover.
Thank you very much again, dear friends, for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts with us, if you will. Have a great day. 
ڰۣIn Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU