stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Saturday 23 August 2014

“Howdeeeee!” Frizzy Lizzy here.

Hi dear friends and followers, it is that time again, Frizzy Lizzy time. Enjoy the read and enjoy your Saturday. 


“Howdeeeee!”

Frizzy sits on the edge of the bed to put her fuzzy slippers on. After a good stretch she pauses and thinks for a second or two: “If my boobs keep sagging like this I might need a second pair of slippers for them.”

“Everything's feeling down around here. Charley's taken off and I'm by myself again. It's not like I haven't been alone before. I just wasn't expecting it right now. Men are just like a pair of skin-tight pants: they feel great at times but when you ask them to bend sometimes they split instead!

“I was thinking that maybe it was time I go out again. It's not like my social life is that bad, but I think my cable TV has gone out more often then I have lately.

“I truly would like to go out but I let my stomach be the judge when ever I think about going on another date. First I check to see if I am hungry or not. If I head for the fridge, I'm staying home.

“My computer just got back from the shop yesterday. It has a new font on it called 'Dingbats.' I haven't seen what it looks like yet but it seems perfect for writing to relatives. Oh well, at least I don't have to cook a turkey for a while. Cooking a turkey for dingbats on Thanksgiving Day. How does that work?

“Well I thought time was on my side but it must have gone AWOL on me! I have to get moving before I lose all resolve and flop back into the bed and have another day shot in the butt. Sounds like my friend, Paula. Thank you for dropping by. I'll have the coffee ready next time, I promise! Love ya!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and for reading this blog post, comments and suggestions are always welcome.  
 
ڰۣ With love from The Fairy Lady ڰۣ


No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU