stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Thursday 15 August 2024

Tree House News: 🌳

The land of whispering pines.

Hi, everyone. I feel a little more cheerful now that I have had a few moments out in my green space on the balcony. I sat and relaxed, sipping my coffee and watching the sun rise above the tree line. I smiled thinking of an old song, The Animals - House of the Rising Sun (1964); I saluted and said, House of The Rising Sun. 🏯
I was just reading something in the news on my phone earlier about Biden being upset at Nancy Pelosi.
What Nancy Pelosi said about Joe standing down, she was right. I also agree with her. She just put out the plain truth on MSNBC news:
Take a peek.
I like Joe Biden. He was probably one of the best presidents in many generations, but he began to slip way back when he started to gape and look lost behind the podium; in the end, his biggest mistake was saying no soldier had died on my watch.
Maybe a stumbling in words or gapping. But, to protect someone who is bent on genocide of the entire residents of the Gaza Strip? It is not hard to see that Netanyahu will not stop pulverizing rubble into sand and dust. Don't you know? Hamas is hiding behind any bricks that are still sitting one on top of the other. This area can be classified as a small country since it is walled in like chickens in a chicken coop. And it is as easy for Israeli soldiers to go in and harvest the chickens.
I thoroughly researched what I post here before posting. I already got stuck just for using an improper adjective to describe an evil banner.
I don't use profanity of any sort in the group, nor do I allow it. I do not condone any evil movements or any abuse and foul language in the group from anyone; no one has, anyway. People come here mostly just to read.
I express my true feelings and thoughts on any topic of discussion, even the humorous ones.
I promise that I will, in one way or another, allow my light to shine wherever I can find a place to shine and do my best to fight against these lunkheads.
I pray you all have a wonderful day. Be happy, be safe, and be blessed.
PLAY BALL!
What does a baseball player use to make bread batter?
First, get the catcher's mitt, a bunter, a bat, flour, eggs, and a little -yeast; add water, then mix in a home plate. 😁
The Fairy Lady
NATURE SOUNDS
This one reminds me so much of back home, sitting by the lake in the early evening.
The Fairy Lady
__________________________________________________________

Noticias de la casa del árbol 🌳

La tierra de los pinos susurrantes.

Hola a todos. Me siento un poco más alegre ahora que he tenido unos momentos en mi espacio verde en el balcón. Me senté y me relajé, bebiendo mi café y mirando la salida del sol sobre la línea de árboles. Sonreí pensando en una vieja canción, The Animals - House of the Rising Sun (1964); saludé y dije, Casa del Sol Naciente🏯
Estaba leyendo algo en las noticias en mi teléfono hace un momento sobre que Biden estaba molesto con Nancy Pelosi.
Lo que Nancy Pelosi dijo sobre la renuncia de Joe, tenía razón. También estoy de acuerdo con ella. Ella acaba de decir la verdad en las noticias de MSNBC:
Echa un vistazo.
Me gusta Joe Biden. Creo que probablemente fue uno de los mejores en muchas generaciones de presidentes, pero creo que estaba empezando a retroceder mucho cuando empezó a abrirse paso y a parecer perdido detrás del podio; al final, su mayor error fue decir que ningún soldado había muerto bajo mi supervisión.
Tal vez sea un tropiezo en las palabras o un vacío. Pero, ¿proteger a alguien que está empeñado en cometer un genocidio contra todos los residentes de la Franja de Gaza? No es difícil ver que Netanyahu no dejará de pulverizar escombros en arena y polvo. ¿No lo sabes? Hamás se esconde detrás de los ladrillos que todavía quedan uno sobre otro. Esta zona puede clasificarse como un país pequeño, ya que está amurallada como gallinas en un gallinero. Y es igual de fácil para los soldados israelíes entrar y cazar gallinas.
Investigué a fondo lo que publico aquí antes de publicarlo. Ya me quedé atascado sólo por usar un adjetivo inapropiado para describir una pancarta malvada.
No utilizo blasfemias de ningún tipo en el grupo, ni las permito. No apruebo ningún movimiento malvado ni ningún abuso o lenguaje grosero en el grupo por parte de nadie; nadie lo ha hecho, de todos modos. La gente viene aquí principalmente sólo para leer.
Expreso mis verdaderos sentimientos y pensamientos sobre cualquier tema de discusión, incluso los humorísticos.
Prometo que, de una forma u otra, permitiré que mi luz brille donde sea que encuentre un lugar para brillar y haré todo lo posible para luchar contra estos idiotas.
Rezo para que todos tengan un día maravilloso. Sean felices, estén a salvo y sean bendecidos.
¡JUEGUEN A LA PELOTA!
¿Qué usa un jugador de béisbol para hacer masa de pan?
Primero, consigue el guante de receptor, un bate, harina, huevos y un poco de levadura; agrega agua y luego mezcla en un plato. 😁
SONIDOS DE LA NATURALEZA
Este me recuerda mucho a mi casa, sentada junto al lago al anochecer.
La Dama de Hadas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebaZ3OQoNZ4


 

No comments:

Post a Comment