stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Thursday 10 December 2015

~ A Fairy Tale ~


~ A Fairy Tale ~ 
Composed by me, +Cindy Groulx 
Hi dear friends, today I would like to share with you a fairy tale poem. Thanks you for visiting and reading my blog. I hope you enjoy this entry. 

Did you see that? In the early morning,
a brush of wings sends the mist in swirls!
You might think it's just the stirring of early morning air,
but look more carefully, and be attentive, my dear.
You might hear the sound of a tinkling bell
at the edge of the woods where you walk each day,
Or a tender sigh;
was it the breeze in the trees?
Or are these the signs that tell you
that there are fairies are near?
These might be some mundane things,
The sounds of the wind,
The touch of the breeze.
But they might be the signs of a fairy passing,
Like footprints left in the dew-laden grass.
This could be a sign of a troupe going home
After a night full of dancing and merriment with their queen.
Tiny footprints are signs that
the fairies are close to you.
A ring of toadstools in a forest glade;
A puff of smoke, a rush of wind;
The fairies’ dance has now begun!
Beloved and cherished by children
And those with the child in their heart;
Scoffed and ignored by grown-ups and
Those who have lost their child within.
It's been this way since time began.
You love fairies...I love you.
Fairies may be in tales for children,
but for me I choose them to
always remain my companions,
playmates, especially on rainy days.
Soon the Christmas fairies will be here
And for a day or two love will reign in the hearts of all.
Thank you very much again, dear friends, for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts with us, if you will. Have a great day. 

ڰۣIn Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ


No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU