stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Thursday 12 September 2024

Notice to Readers


Hi everyone, I haven't posted on this blog for a while, but I've found it advantageous to share my daily comments on this blog and then distribute them to other social media; it's a lot less work, but I still go through some paces until I get a routine down.


Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that for those who still visit this blog, in honor of my former friends, I will continue to post in both English and Spanish or any other language I can accommodate. You are welcome to participate in any of the topics that interest you. THANK YOU!


The Fairy Lady

_______________________________________

Aviso a los lectores


Hola a todos, hace tiempo que no publico en este blog, pero me ha resultado útil compartir mis comentarios diarios en este blog y luego distribuirlos en otras redes sociales; es mucho menos trabajo, pero aún así hago algunos pasos hasta que consigo una rutina.


De todos modos, solo quería informarles que para aquellos que aún visitan este blog, en honor a mis antiguos amigos, seguiré publicando tanto en inglés como en español o en cualquier otro idioma que pueda adaptar. Son bienvenidos a participar en cualquiera de los temas que les interesen. ¡GRACIAS!


La Dama de Hadas



1 comment:

  1. You are welcome to visit and leave any question and comments you may have.

    ReplyDelete