stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Sunday 8 September 2024

 

The Tree House News - PEACE!: 🌳

The land of whispering pines.

Well, I used to enjoy doing the news, but this past week or so has been a drag, with only two or three post-reach, which isn't worth my effort. I see the numbers getting increasingly smaller. ARE YOU GETTING BORED WITH THE FAIRY LADY
There is always X and Quora, but I prefer Quora. It has a better format and layout, which is more compatible with Facebook. There are more intellectual folks there who know what they're talking about.
I haven't gotten involved that much with the mainstream of Facebook, but from what I have seen, it is a mixed bag. I still love Facebook because it's the best technically and formatted social network.
The bots simply cut you off without making any attempts to comprehend the meaning of the combined words in a sentence; they pick on just that one word out of an entire sentence when the entire context is in the sentence, not just one word. That would be a tricky workaround, even for a seasoned journalist.
What Facebook is in dire need of is hiring a few live humans to check on this stuff and at least get some kind of human response from them.
I got most of my education reading books, way before they had computers; the library was my second home. I am primarily self-educated and probably could easily pass some exams in the sciences if I desired to do so, with a bit of book learning. I have gone into concepts that would parallel my favorites, like Daddy Einstein, Dr. Michio Kaku, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Brian Cox, and Stephen Hawking. I may be pushing 80, but I am not giving up my dream of writing. "AMEN!"
It is discouraging; It's like you are a famous standup comedian, the spotlight is on you, and you are sweating the best darn jokes this side of the Mississippi and Moosene; I'm telling some gut-busting jokes,
The audience is sitting there with their arms folded and straight-faced like mannequins. That's what I don't understand about Facebook. I see a lot of stuff posted that has been circulating since 1954, and they get post views and comments in the hundreds. Am I missing a picture here, or is it that after almost being here 20 years, I still haven't found Facebook's magic button?
Sigh. All I want is equal recognition and for Facebook to get off my ever-loving arse.
The Fairy Lady
_____________________________________________________

The Tree House News - ¡PAZ!: 🌳

La tierra de los pinos susurrantes.

Bueno, antes disfrutaba haciendo las noticias, pero esta última semana o así ha sido una lata, con solo dos o tres publicaciones posteriores, lo que no vale la pena mi esfuerzo. Veo que los números son cada vez más pequeños. ¿TE ESTÁS ABURRIENDO DE LA DAM DE HADAS?
Siempre está X y Quora, pero prefiero Quora. Tiene un mejor formato y diseño, que es más compatible con Facebook. Hay más personas intelectuales allí que saben de lo que están hablando.
No me he involucrado mucho con la corriente principal de Facebook, pero por lo que he visto, es un poco heterogéneo. Todavía me encanta Facebook porque es la mejor red social técnica y formateada.
Los bots simplemente te interrumpen sin hacer ningún intento de comprender el significado de las palabras combinadas en una oración; eligen solo esa palabra de una oración completa cuando todo el contexto está en la oración, no solo una palabra. Esa sería una solución complicada, incluso para un periodista experimentado.
Lo que Facebook necesita urgentemente es contratar a unos cuantos humanos en vivo para verificar estas cosas y al menos obtener algún tipo de respuesta humana de ellos.
Obtuve la mayor parte de mi educación leyendo libros, mucho antes de que existieran computadoras; la biblioteca era mi segundo hogar. Soy principalmente autodidacta y probablemente podría aprobar fácilmente algunos exámenes en ciencias si quisiera hacerlo, con un poco de aprendizaje de libros. He profundizado en conceptos que serían paralelos a mis favoritos, como Daddy Einstein, Dr. Michio Kaku, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Brian Cox y Stephen Hawking. Puede que esté cerca de los 80, pero no voy a renunciar a mi sueño de escribir. "¡AMÉN!"
Es desalentador; es como si fueras un famoso comediante, el foco está sobre ti y estás sudando los mejores chistes de este lado del Mississippi y Moosene; Estoy contando chistes que te destrozan el estómago.
El público está sentado allí con los brazos cruzados y la cara seria como maniquíes. Eso es lo que no entiendo de Facebook. Veo un montón de cosas publicadas que han estado circulando desde 1954, y reciben cientos de visitas y comentarios. ¿Me estoy perdiendo una foto aquí o es que después de estar aquí casi 20 años, todavía no he encontrado el botón mágico de Facebook?
Suspiro. Todo lo que quiero es un reconocimiento igualitario y que Facebook deje de molestarme.
La Dama de Hadas
Forgive me; I am feeling a little sad today. I'm losing a best friend.
________________________________________________________
Perdóname; me siento un poco triste hoy. Estoy perdiendo a una mejor amiga.

I MISS G+ 💝
Extraño G+ 💝


No comments:

Post a Comment