stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Friday 23 August 2024

 The Tree House News: 🌳

The land of whispering pines.

Hi, everyone. I will be keeping it short on the news and any other posting as long as Facebook decides to get me off restriction. I take pride in my work, and with the restrictions and trying to do it on a cellphone, I take out all the formats and make everything jammed together like a three-grader.
When I get back home, I will resume doing the news on Quara and X and email the link to my blog here on Facebook so my members can continue to keep up with the News, unless Facebook ends their dum, dum, twitfit restriction.
Missing my home, see you all later, Have a Great Day. ☺️
I will be using my Blog for the news, Once I Am Back Home, to distribute the news.
I will be back on the keyboard at my regular time by Sunday morning
The Fairy Lady
____________________________________________________________

Noticias de The Tree House: 🌳

La tierra de los pinos susurrantes.

Hola a todos. Seré breve en cuanto a las noticias y cualquier otra publicación mientras Facebook decida liberarme de la restricción. Me enorgullezco de mi trabajo y, con las restricciones y tratando de hacerlo en un teléfono celular, elimino todos los formatos y hago que todo esté junto como un alumno de tercer grado.
Cuando regrese a casa, reanudaré las noticias en Quara y X y enviaré por correo electrónico el enlace a mi blog aquí en Facebook para que mis miembros puedan seguir al tanto de las noticias, a menos que Facebook termine con su restricción tonta, tonta y twitfit.
Extraño mi casa, los veo a todos más tarde, que tengan un excelente día. ☺️
Usaré mi blog de noticias, Una vez que regrese a casa, para distribuir las noticias.
Volveré al teclado a la hora habitual el domingo por la mañana.

La Dama de Hadas

--

No comments:

Post a Comment