stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Saturday 24 August 2024

 The Tree House News: 🌳

The land of whispering pines.

Ladies, gentlemen, and countrymen, lend me your ears! 

Today is a beautiful, typical sunny, late August day. It is getting closer to fall, and I only pray that the winter does not treat us too harshly. We will indeed have enough disasters to make disaster movies for the next couple of centuries.

I watched indeed what I rate as the most fantastic informative movie that I've seen in a few years. LUCY. I'll get back to you all on that one when I get back home.

I have decided that I will not allow a mere social networking platform, Facebook, to stop me from delivering the truth as I SEE IT: my truth. My word is just as important as anyone else. I am not a renegade or an anarchist, nor do I belong to any such leagues. I tell what I see out there in our wonderful world of chaos and brutality. It will take a lot more to keep me from posting my truth. 

Even if I don't care much about X, it's mostly made up of misinformed people. What better place is there to express my truth without the worry of censorship? And why? I don't need to use such vocabulary to describe what I think about a thief, liar, tin can god, or conspiracy theorist. 

I have written to Musk himself on different occasions. Not to harp on his political views but to be more like someone who cares about him as a human. 

So, maybe I am being guided to another mission, as well as delivering the Tree House News at X as well as at Quora, where there appears to be a higher level of intelligence on that social networking platform. 

Thank you very much for hearing me out. 

I will be back home this evening and will resume my Tree House Daily News, quotes, and other posts.

Well, that's about it for today.

The Fairy Lady

_________________________________________________________________

The Tree House News: 🌳

La tierra de los pinos susurrantes.

¡Damas, caballeros y compatriotas, prestenme sus oídos!

Hoy es un hermoso y típico día soleado de finales de agosto. Se acerca el otoño y solo rezo para que el invierno no nos trate con demasiada dureza. De hecho, tendremos suficientes desastres para hacer películas de desastres durante los próximos siglos.

De hecho, vi lo que considero la película informativa más fantástica que he visto en los últimos años. LUCY. Les responderé a todos sobre eso cuando regrese a casa.

He decidido que no permitiré que una mera plataforma de redes sociales, Facebook, me impida transmitir la verdad tal como LA VEO: mi verdad. Mi palabra es tan importante como la de cualquier otra persona. No soy un renegado ni un anarquista, ni pertenezco a ninguna de esas ligas. Cuento lo que veo en nuestro maravilloso mundo de caos y brutalidad. Hará falta mucho más para evitar que publique mi verdad. Aunque no me importe mucho X, está compuesto en su mayoría por gente mal informada. ¿Qué mejor lugar hay para expresar mi verdad sin la preocupación de la censura? ¿Y por qué? No necesito usar ese vocabulario para describir lo que pienso sobre un ladrón, un mentiroso, un dios de lata o un teórico de la conspiración.

Le he escrito al propio Musk en diferentes ocasiones. No para insistir en sus opiniones políticas, sino para ser más como alguien que se preocupa por él como ser humano.

Por lo tanto, tal vez me estén guiando hacia otra misión, además de entregar las noticias de Tree House en X y en Quora, donde parece haber un nivel más alto de inteligencia en esa plataforma de redes sociales.

Muchas gracias por escucharme.

Volveré a casa esta noche y reanudaré mis noticias diarias de Tree House, citas y otras publicaciones.

Bueno, eso es todo por hoy.

La Dama de
Hadas

No comments:

Post a Comment