stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Sunday 18 August 2024

 

Tree House News: 🌳

The land of whispering pines.

I got up this morning feeling a little rickety, like those old plank ships they used to have, creaking from bow to stern. I made the coffee and heard some distant thunder; no balcony this morning, I thought. Then, the thunder and lightning became increasingly stronger, but there was no wind, not even a breath of air. I sat at the kitchen table with the solar generator on standby, just in case.
I sat at the kitchen table by the sliding glass door. I am usually skittish around thunderstorms, but this morning, I only felt mild curiosity. For some reason, I just felt like sitting there and watching the lightning and listening to the thunder; I could feel the vibration of the thunder a split second before the sound came to my ears. I am sensitive to loud sounds, especially thunder or dynamite. I am also sensitive to vibrations, even from a distance.
Like any noise, it travels outwards, like ripples on a pond when you drop a stone in it, like shockwaves in the air, both in the water and in the air; the ripples move outwards until they fade out.
I can pick up on the low end of the fading out. Now, are there any other vibrations outside of the sound spectrum? ESP, extra sensory perception, is not the mind reading stuff; I am speaking about the extra sensory part of it. ESP is still debatable in the science scene and continues to be studied. If that's part of being an empath, I can not really say; I never researched that far into it.
I used to read every issue I could get my hands on in
"PSYCHOLOGY TODAY"

The ESP-A Map of Human Consciousness

Dividing consciousness into ego, self, persona, and awareness.
This a good reference to go to if you are interested in what kind of nut case you are dealing with and how to analyze the cause and effect and isolate one from the other either through psychotropic medicine and therapy for the psychologically unstable or separate the defect by surgery, the surgery part I was never interested in.
Well, that will be about enough hot air for me today. Maybe I should start up a hot air balloon refilling station here in my 5th-floor apartment; I could use the balcony for the loading dock... Imagination land again.😁
BREAKING NEWS

New video shows Ukraine striking deep inside Russia

Lt. General Mark Hertling (Ret.) weighs in on new video showing Ukraine striking deep inside Russia and the resulting annihilation of a key supply bridge in Russia.
02:29 - Source: - CNN -
CANADIAN NEWS

How did divers manage to blow up the Nord Stream pipeline? We went down to the spot to find out

German network ARD chartered yacht and divers to see how sabotage occurred
It was an event that rocked Europe and shook world affairs.
Early in the morning on Sept. 26, 2022, a series of powerful undersea explosions damaged pipelines under the Baltic Sea near Denmark that carried Russian natural gas to Germany.
Fingers were immediately pointed at Ukraine, which had been at war with Russia since the latter invaded in February of that year. Ukraine denied involvement
Posted: Aug 18, 2024 4:00 AM EDT | Last Updated: 5 hours ago
- CBC -
"PLAY BALL!"
A baseball pitcher never has to worry about selling themselves to a new team, especially if the pitcher carries a pitcher of himself with a pitcher of lemonade and knows how to sell a good pitch.😉
NATURE SOUNDS AND MUSIC
The Fairy Lady
__________________________________________________________

Tree House News: 🌳

The land of whispering pines.

I woke up this morning feeling a little rickety, like those old plank boats they had, creaking from stem to stern. I made coffee and heard distant thunder; no balcony this morning, I thought. Then the thunder and lightning grew louder and louder, but there was no wind, not even a breath of air. I sat at the kitchen table with the solar generator on standby, just in case.
I sat at the kitchen table by the sliding glass door. Normally I'm scared of thunderstorms, but this morning I was just mildly curious. For some reason, I felt like sitting there and watching the lightning and listening to the thunder; I could feel the vibration of the thunder a split second before the sound reached my ears. I'm sensitive to loud sounds, especially thunder or dynamite. I'm also sensitive to vibrations, even at a distance.
Like any noise, it travels outward, like ripples in a pond when a stone is dropped into it, like shock waves in the air, both in water and in air; the ripples move outward until they fade away.
I can pick up on the lower end of the fading. Now, are there other vibrations outside the sound spectrum? ESP, extrasensory perception, is not mind-reading; I mean the extra-sensory part. ESP is still debatable in the scientific scene and continues to be studied. Whether that is part of being an empath, I can't really say; I never did that much research into this.
I used to read every issue I could get my hands on
“PSYCHOLOGY TODAY”

The ESP-A map of human consciousness

Dividing consciousness into ego, self, person and consciousness .
This is a good reference to go to if you are interested in knowing what kind of crazy case you are dealing with and how to analyze cause and effect and isolate one from the other, whether through psychotropic medicine and therapy for the psychologically unstable or separating the defect through surgery, the part of surgery that never interested me.
Well, that'll be enough blather for me today. Maybe I should start a hot air balloon recharging station here in my fifth floor apartment; I could use the balcony as a loading dock ... Imagination lands again. 😁
BREAKING NEWS

New video shows Ukraine striking deep inside Russia

Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling (Ret.) weighs in on a new video showing Ukraine striking deep inside Russia and the resulting annihilation of a key supply bridge into Russia.
02:29 - Source: - CNN - 
CANADIAN NEWS

How did several people manage to blow up the Nord Stream pipeline? We went down to the scene to find out

The German network ARD rented a yacht and several others to see how the sabotage occurred
It was an event that shook Europe and shook world affairs.
Early in the morning of September 26, 2022, a series of powerful underwater explosions damaged gas pipelines under the Baltic Sea near Denmark carrying Russian natural gas to Germany.
Ukraine, which had been at war with Russia since the latter invaded it in February of that year, was immediately singled out. Ukraine denied involvement.
Published: August 18, 2024 4:00 am EDT | Last Updated: 5 hours ago
-CBC-
“PLAY BALL!”
A baseball pitcher never has to worry about selling out to a new team, especially if the pitcher carries a pitcher himself with a _lemonade_ pitcher and knows how to sell a good pitch.😉
SOUNDS OF NATURE AND MUSIC
The Fairy Lady --

No comments:

Post a Comment