stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Monday 16 September 2024

 

CIVILIZATION?

Sometimes we need fantasy to survive reality. I would sooner imagine myself in a field of flowers than imagine myself in a battlefield strewn with death, disease and vultures, misery, tortured souls, broken and torn apart like ragdolls; why such savagery in what is supposed to be a civilized world?
If I were an alien in orbit around this planet, I would be scratching my head, wondering if there was any civilization, never mind intelligence. You need both CIVILITY and INTELLIGENCE to have a C-I-V-I-L-I-Z-A-T-I-O-N!
Fantasy walks hand in hand with Imagination, and Imagination can build real castles in the sky.
Like taking a dump behind the stump while going over your dumb - dumb, forget me, not dummy list while chewing on a Gumby.
The Fairy Lady
___________________________________________________

¿CIVILIZACIÓN?

A veces necesitamos la fantasía para sobrevivir a la realidad. Prefiero imaginarme en un campo de flores que en un campo de batalla sembrado de muerte, enfermedades y buitres, miseria, almas torturadas, rotas y destrozadas como muñecos de trapo; ¿por qué tanto salvajismo en lo que se supone que es un mundo civilizado?
Si yo fuera un extraterrestre en órbita alrededor de este planeta, me estaría rascando la cabeza, preguntándome si habría alguna civilización, y mucho menos inteligencia. ¡Se necesitan tanto CIVILIDAD como INTELIGENCIA para tener una C-I-V-I-L-I-Z-A-C-I-O-N!
La fantasía va de la mano con la imaginación, y la imaginación puede construir verdaderos castillos en el cielo.
Es como cagar detrás del tocón mientras repasas tu lista de tontos, tontos, no me olvides, no tontos mientras masticas un Gumby.
La Dama de Hadas


No comments:

Post a Comment