stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Saturday 21 September 2024

 THE TREE HOUSE NEWS 

🌳
Land of the Whispering Pines
Good morning all, I will not be here for long today; not that there is much to do until this afternoon, but my poop wagon seems to have run out of poop—lots of poop, just not that motivated. The motor is too small to set the mass in motion, and I don't feel like messing with controlled explosives today, thank you. I wouldn't want to try that! Not today; the seams on the combustion chamber would probably rupture, "Oh, what a mess, a room full of fluttering feathers. 😆
DISCUSSION OF THE DAY
There are fifty-two cards in the deck; pick one. OH NO! I got the Joker, Yea, an Orange Joker. I suggest today and every day until November 5 would be a good time to do some praying and meditating, and anyone that has any kind of button at hand that can push to avoid disaster, PUSH NOW!
"Have at it, Hoss!"
I have done my best in this group to warn and to explain from my point of view the outrageous insanity going on in the world, what appears to be looming on the horizon in the future, and what I thought was the origin of the mess to start with. Today, it is at the top of the pile where you will find the rot, not at the bottom, and that rot has another name, GREED!
That's the best I can do. So if I croak tomorrow, I am French, but I am not a toad; I will have done all I could in this world. And I am glad of it! I have been to places and met people I would never have known about, cultures, habits, characters, and many different environments, both human and the natural kind. I learned more from reading books than I did in any school I went to.

I wish you all a great weekend; thank you.

BREAKING NEWS
Live Updates

The latest on IIsrael'sattacks against Hezbollah in Lebanon

NEWS VIDEO INCLUDED:
Updated 6:44 AM EDT, Sat September 21, 2024 - CNN -
And Other News Updates
That warlord in Israel is really edging for his Karma. These psychopaths usually end up expediting the end of their reign with their own hands. Mark my words. Syphilis would be such poetic justice for this warlord, as it was the last one in 45.
MAGICAL SOUNDS OF NATURE
This image makes me feel like I am drifting away in the sunlight while sitting in my lawn chair in my green space.
The Fairy Lady
________________________________________________________

NOTICIAS DE LA CASA DEL ÁRBOL 🌳

La tierra de los pinos susurrantes

Buenos días a todos, no estaré aquí mucho tiempo hoy; no es que haya mucho que hacer hasta esta tarde, pero mi vagón de excrementos parece haberse quedado sin excrementos; muchos excrementos, pero no estoy tan motivado. El motor es demasiado pequeño para poner la masa en movimiento, y no tengo ganas de jugar con explosivos controlados hoy, gracias. ¡No quisiera intentar eso! Hoy no; Las costuras de la cámara de combustión probablemente se romperían, "Oh, qué desastre, una habitación llena de plumas revoloteando. 😆
DISCUSIÓN DEL DÍA
Hay cincuenta y dos cartas en la baraja; escoge una. ¡OH NO! Me tocó el Joker. Sí, un Joker naranja. Sugiero que hoy y todos los días hasta el 5 de noviembre sería un buen momento para rezar y meditar, y cualquiera que tenga algún tipo de botón a mano que pueda presionar para evitar el desastre, ¡PULSE AHORA!

"¡Adelante, Hoss!"

He hecho lo mejor que he podido en este grupo para advertir y explicar desde mi punto de vista la locura escandalosa que está ocurriendo en el mundo, lo que parece estar apareciendo en el horizonte en el futuro y lo que pensé que era el origen del desastre para empezar. Hoy, es en la parte superior de la pila donde encontrará la podredumbre, no en la parte inferior, y esa podredumbre tiene otro nombre, AVARICIA.
Eso es lo mejor que puedo hacer. Así que si croo mañana, soy francés, pero no soy un sapo; habré hecho todo lo que pude en este mundo. ¡Y me alegro de ello! He estado en lugares y he conocido gente que nunca hubiera conocido, culturas, hábitos, caracteres y muchos entornos diferentes, tanto humanos como naturales. Aprendí más leyendo libros que en cualquier escuela a la que fui.

Les deseo a todos un gran fin de semana; gracias.

ÚLTIMAS NOTICIAS
Actualizaciones En Vivo

Lo último sobre los ataques de Israel contra Hezbollah en el Líbano

VÍDEO DE NOTICIAS INCLUIDO:
Actualizado a las 6:44 a. m. EDT, sábado 21 de septiembre de 2024 - CNN -
Y Otras Actualizaciones De Noticias
Ese señor de la guerra en Israel realmente está al borde de su Karma. Estos psicópatas generalmente terminan acelerando el final de su reinado con sus propias manos. Recuerden mis palabras. La sífilis sería una forma poética de justicia para este señor de la guerra, ya que fue el último en 45.
SONIDOS MÁGICOS DE LA NATURALEZA
Esta imagen me hace sentir como si me estuviera alejando bajo la luz del sol mientras estoy sentada en mi silla de jardín en mi espacio verde.
La Dama de las Hadas


No comments:

Post a Comment