stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Friday 6 September 2024

 Breaker! Breaker! 1-9


I do remember the CB radio days; I had one in the car, one in the motor home, and one in my cabin cruiser on the bay. I never left home without one; that and that portable transistor radio in a leather case and strap with the long whip. I also had a battery-powered portable TV; I pretty well had them with me everywhere I went.

Pilot 706 - T, calling Aerospace Base in Phoenix, Ohio, for assistance! I have an unidentified flying object here to my port side at about four o'clock from my flight course. My position, according to my instruments, indicates I am to be south by due east at a 3000ft elevation, about five miles out of Moosenne, Ontario, Sir! Permission to Change course and give chase, Sir!
Lieutenant Fairy Lady over!

Now begins a new day and a new adventure. The adventure ahead of me I am not relishing at all, going for that dumb CT scan thing; I do not relish lying on a hard table with my skinny bones, the cold, and no clothes on as it usually is in those places. And having to fight traffic going there and back for around 6 hours by the time we actually sit on a chair at home again will definitely be evening, sigh. That's not to mention how long I will have to sit in a bug-infested, overcrowded waiting room in a butt-arse hospital! And come back without COVID-19. I do look forward to seeing the end of this day. I feel like a lab rat.

Great Spirit - Please, I pray that this is the last damned test I have to have or see a doctor until next spring now.

Thank you everyone for hearing me out. Because of the low interest in _*the Tree House News, I thought I would just skip it for today.

Thank you very much for your participation and for visiting the;

Good Morning From The Tree House Group.


The Fairy Lady
________________________________________________________

¡Rompeolas! ¡Rompeolas! 1-9


Recuerdo los días de la radio CB; tenía una en el auto, otra en la casa rodante y otra en mi yate de crucero en la bahía. Nunca salía de casa sin una; esa y esa radio portátil de transistores en un estuche de cuero y correa con el látigo largo. También tenía un televisor portátil a batería; prácticamente los llevaba conmigo a todas partes a donde iba.

¡Piloto 706 - T, llamando a la Base Aeroespacial en Phoenix, Ohio, para pedir ayuda! Tengo un objeto volador no identificado aquí a mi lado de babor aproximadamente a las cuatro en punto de mi curso de vuelo. Mi posición, según mis instrumentos, indica que debo estar al sur, al este, a una elevación de 3000 pies, a unas cinco millas de Moosenne, Ontario, ¡señor! ¡Permiso para cambiar de rumbo y dar caza, señor!
¡Teniente Fairy Lady!

Ahora comienza un nuevo día y una nueva aventura. No me hace ninguna gracia la aventura que me espera, hacerme esa tonta tomografía computarizada; no me hace ninguna gracia tumbarme en una mesa dura con mis huesos flacos, el frío y sin ropa como suele pasar en esos lugares. Y tener que luchar contra el tráfico ida y vuelta durante unas 6 horas para cuando volvamos a sentarnos en una silla en casa será definitivamente de noche, suspiro. ¡Eso sin mencionar el tiempo que tendré que estar sentada en una sala de espera abarrotada e infestada de insectos en un hospital de mierda! Y volver sin COVID-19. Tengo muchas ganas de ver el final de este día. Me siento como una rata de laboratorio.

Gran Espíritu: Por favor, rezo para que esta sea la última maldita prueba que tenga que hacerme o que tenga que ver a un médico hasta la próxima primavera.

Gracias a todos por escucharme. Debido al poco interés en _*The Tree House News, pensé que simplemente me lo saltearía por hoy.

Muchas gracias por su participación y por visitar el grupo;

Buenos días desde la Casa del Árbol.


La Dama de Hadas


No comments:

Post a Comment