stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Tuesday 3 September 2024

 "Keep Moving!"


Make Every Move Count!
Don't miss a step. If I get lost, I go back and begin again in a different direction.

I don't just sit there mourning over a failure. I start making plans for reconstruction.

If you make every move count, given its time, it can bring into effect some awesome goals.

As I have mentioned in previous posts, when you venture forth in the world, It's like walking in a cow pasture, watching and stepping forward tentatively each step, as you do your best to follow your dream without getting your shoes full of cow paddies.

However, I discovered I had to watch several sequels of different movies a few times along the way before I discovered that I saw most of the trailers along the way already.

I never thought my dream had already come and gone in different trailers or parcels, darn FedEx.-Joke- That was all the many small moving parts along the way, the ones that turned out to be 80% of my actual experiences in life.

The significant moving parts, the earth shakers, the ones which I thought were life-altering, turned out to be only mouse turds.

The Fairy Lady
_________________________________________________

"¡Sigue Adelante!"


¡Haz que cada movimiento cuente!

No te pierdas ni un paso. Si me pierdo, vuelvo y empiezo de nuevo en una dirección diferente.

No me quedo sentado allí lamentando un fracaso. Empiezo a hacer planes para la reconstrucción.

Si haces que cada movimiento cuente, dado el tiempo, puede hacer realidad algunas metas increíbles.

Como he mencionado en publicaciones anteriores, cuando te aventuras en el mundo, es como caminar en un pastizal de vacas, observando y avanzando tentativamente cada paso, mientras haces lo mejor que puedes para seguir tu sueño sin llenarte los zapatos de pasto de vacas.

Sin embargo, descubrí que tenía que ver varias secuelas de diferentes películas varias veces a lo largo del camino antes de descubrir que ya había visto la mayoría de los avances.

Nunca pensé que mi sueño ya había llegado y se había ido en diferentes remolques o paquetes, maldito FedEx. -Broma- Esas fueron todas las pequeñas partes móviles a lo largo del camino, las que resultaron ser el 80% de mis experiencias reales en la vida.

Las partes móviles significativas, las que hicieron temblar la tierra, las que pensé que cambiarían mi vida, resultaron ser solo excrementos de ratón.

La Dama de Hadas


No comments:

Post a Comment