stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Monday 2 September 2024

 The Tree House News: 🌳


The land of whispering pines.


Hi, everyone. I pray that all is well with you and that you all have a happy, safe, and blessed day.

The sun is just coming up, the coffee is on, and I am just a *perking* for another beautiful summer-type day.

Today, we will be going to our NDP representative's downtown convention later this morning so I may be cutting the news shortly. I can't concentrate if I have to worry about a clock; that is one thing I won't miss in my retirement, and that is clocks.

TODAYS DISCUSSION TIME, BY THE CLOCK

- Google search -
*Time Anxiety*
I definitely had that.
Fear of time is a very common psychological condition, and it can cause a great deal of stress and Anxiety.
Time's uncontrollable nature may be the most significant factor contributing to a time anxiety disorder. Just as we cannot control the weather or other natural disasters, we also can't control time.

For me, there was this feeling of constant pressure, like the clock was standing behind me, watching over my shoulder. There was never going to be enough time to complete anything because no matter how hard I tried, the clock ran out.

Retirement was my cure. Although the last job was, or should I say, came from the heart. Those twenty-plus + years I worked as a social worker, which is what restored me, or that is when I became a normal, caring human being caring for other unfortunate human beings, just as I still do right here in this group. When I devote *MY time*, Then time becomes irrelevant; it is no longer my master.

I make time for essential things, like appointments, and spend time with Paula. As for appointments, I do my best to keep them to a minimum, or I do it by phone where possible. But the rest of the time is my time to devote to caring. When I care for another person, I care for myself.

As far as I'm concerned, it wouldn't bother me to ask someone below my balcony to open the lid on one of the dumpsters below, and I would toss all the clocks in the house in it as far as I'm concerned. Paula follows me in a close second to me as far as clocks go, so there is no friction there.

Clocks are one of the most notorious sources of stress, more so than the actual job you are performing, e.g., doing brain surgery by the clock. You may have a good brain surgeon with a laser scalpal in their hand, sure to do the job. But put on a stopwatch to remove a brain tumor?

Well, I ran out of time talking about time while I had time to tell you that time can be stressful through time. Take time to take a break.🫨😐🫡🤔🤗😁👩


BREAKING NEWS

Israeli strikers and protesters demand Gaza deal after 6 hostages killed

Updated 7:29 AM EDT, Mon September 2, 2024 - CNN -

This is the saddest thing I have ever seen in all of my 80 years on this planet; it almost makes me ashamed to be a human; if it weren't for the fact that these bloodthirsty monsters are few, there are a lot more innocent people getting butchers by these monsters. Save them from Poilio so they can go out and get the crap blown out of them, literally.

*If there is such a place as Hell, Ladies and gentlemen, If you look at the news article above, "You Are Looking At It!"*
I will stop here for the day; those kinds of thoughts going through my mind are horrible. If you are an empath and you think about this stuff too long, you don't only feel it; you begin to visualize it in your mind like you're there.

3D MAGIC NATURE SOUND VIDEO
__________________________________________________________

Noticias de la Casa del Árbol: 🌳


La tierra de los pinos susurrantes.


Hola a todos. Rezo para que todo esté bien con ustedes y que todos tengan un día feliz, seguro y bendecido.

El sol está saliendo, el café está listo y yo estoy deseando que llegue otro hermoso día de verano.

Hoy iremos a la convención del centro de nuestro representante del NDP más tarde esta mañana, así que pronto podré dar las noticias. No puedo concentrarme si tengo que preocuparme por un reloj; esa es una cosa que no extrañaré en mi jubilación, y son los relojes.

EL DISCURSO DE HOY EL TIEMPO, SEGÚN EL RELOJ

- Búsqueda en Google -
*Ansiedad temporal*
Definitivamente la tuve.

El miedo al tiempo es una condición psicológica muy común y puede causar mucho estrés y ansiedad.
La naturaleza incontrolable del tiempo puede ser el factor más importante que contribuye a un trastorno de ansiedad temporal. Así como no podemos controlar el clima u otros desastres naturales, tampoco podemos controlar el tiempo.

Para mí, había una sensación de presión constante, como si el reloj estuviera detrás de mí, observándome por encima del hombro. Nunca iba a haber tiempo suficiente para completar nada porque, sin importar cuánto lo intentara, el tiempo se acababa.

La jubilación fue mi cura. Aunque el último trabajo fue, o debería decir, vino del corazón. Esos más de veinte años que trabajé como trabajadora social, que es lo que me restauró, o fue cuando me convertí en un ser humano normal y solidario que cuida a otros seres humanos desafortunados, tal como lo sigo haciendo aquí en este grupo. Cuando dedico *MI tiempo*, entonces el tiempo se vuelve irrelevante; ya no es mi amo.

Hago tiempo para cosas esenciales, como citas, y paso tiempo con Paula. En cuanto a las citas, hago todo lo posible para que sean las mínimas, o lo hago por teléfono cuando es posible. Pero el resto del tiempo es mi tiempo para dedicarlo a cuidar. Cuando cuido a otra persona, me cuido a mí misma.

En lo que a mí respecta, no me molestaría pedirle a alguien que esté debajo de mi balcón que abra la tapa de uno de los contenedores de basura que hay debajo, y arrojaría todos los relojes de la casa allí, en lo que a mí respecta. Paula me sigue de cerca en lo que a relojes se refiere, así que no hay fricción allí.

Los relojes son una de las fuentes más notorias de estrés, más que el trabajo en sí que estás realizando, por ejemplo, hacer una cirugía cerebral según el reloj. Puedes tener un buen neurocirujano con un bisturí láser en la mano, seguro que hará el trabajo. Pero ¿poner un cronómetro para extirpar un tumor cerebral?

Bueno, me quedé sin tiempo para hablar del tiempo mientras tenía tiempo para decirte que el tiempo puede ser estresante a través del tiempo. Tómate un tiempo para descansar.🫨😐🫡🤔🤗😁👩


ÚLTIMAS NOTICIAS

Huelguistas y manifestantes israelíes exigen un acuerdo sobre Gaza después de que 6 rehenes fueran asesinados

Actualizado a las 7:29 a. m. EDT, lunes 2 de septiembre de 2024
- CNN -

Esto es lo más triste que he visto en todos mis 80 años en este planeta; casi me avergüenza ser humano; si no fuera por el hecho de que estos monstruos sedientos de sangre son pocos, hay mucha más gente inocente siendo masacrada por estos monstruos. Sálvenlos de Poilio para que puedan salir y que les vuelen la mierda, literalmente.

*Si existe un lugar como el infierno, damas y caballeros, si miran el artículo de noticias anterior, "¡Lo están viendo!"*
Me detendré aquí por hoy; Ese tipo de pensamientos que pasan por mi mente son horribles. Si eres empático y piensas en estas cosas durante demasiado tiempo, no solo las sientes, sino que comienzas a visualizarlas en tu mente como si estuvieras allí.

VIDEO DE SONIDO DE NATURALEZA MÁGICA EN 3D

No comments:

Post a Comment