stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Sunday 1 September 2024

 The End of a New Beginning


I have discovered the hard way that the only way forward is to get off the butt and start moving. But first, I had to become aware that I wasn't going anywhere sitting there.

This is where I discovered that if I remained where I was, without an incentive to move forward, I would not find a fresh beginning or a restart; I would stay where I am, at the end of my rope.

But for some of us, we need to find that end of the rope before we can discover that there is a new beginning.

My choice: recycling my values? And being part of the evolutionary process of humanity?

The Fairy Lady
___________________________________________________

El final de un nuevo comienzo


Descubrí a las malas que la única manera de avanzar es levantarme del sillón y empezar a moverme. Pero primero, tuve que darme cuenta de que no iba a ir a ninguna parte sentada allí.

Ahí fue donde descubrí que si permanecía donde estaba, sin un incentivo para seguir adelante, no encontraría un nuevo comienzo ni un reinicio; me quedaría donde estoy, al final de mi cuerda.

Pero algunos de nosotros necesitamos encontrar ese extremo de la cuerda antes de poder descubrir que hay un nuevo comienzo.

Mi elección: ¿reciclar mis valores? ¿Y ser parte del proceso evolutivo de la humanidad?

La Dama de las Hadas


No comments:

Post a Comment