stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Thursday 3 October 2024

What Will Tomorrow Bring?

Tomorrow will bring whatever it brings; we have little choice as to what may transpire from now until tomorrow; we are here for only a wink of time in the scheme of all things in the realm of creation.
I have chosen to take every moment I can to work on enlightenment, to enlighten myself; as I do, I pray that maybe some of the pieces will be useful to someone else. So, I center my life on today, one day at a time.
I make plans, desires, and needs as everyone does. I have obligations and things that require planning, but then I plan, and I don't predict, nor do I dedicate myself to a precise time. I have no control over the future; I can only do the best I can while I am here and pray for the best outcome tomorrow.
The Fairy Lady
________________________________________________

¿Qué traerá el mañana?

El mañana traerá lo que traiga; tenemos poca elección sobre lo que pueda suceder de ahora a mañana; estamos aquí sólo por un parpadeo de tiempo en el esquema de todas las cosas en el reino de la creación.
He elegido tomar cada momento que pueda para trabajar en la iluminación, para iluminarme a mí mismo; mientras lo hago, rezo para que tal vez algunas de las piezas sean útiles para alguien más. Así que centro mi vida en el hoy, un día a la vez.
Hago planes, deseos y necesidades como todo el mundo. Tengo obligaciones y cosas que requieren planificación, pero luego planifico, y no preveo, ni me dedico a un tiempo preciso. No tengo control sobre el futuro; sólo puedo hacer lo mejor que puedo mientras estoy aquí y rezo por el mejor resultado mañana.
La Dama de Hadas

No comments:

Post a Comment