stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Sunday 29 September 2024

 

Yesterday's Fantasy, Today's Reality

I do not think there is a more incredible thrill and excitement than when I discover something new while reading or doing research, and then suddenly, something that hasn't even entered my mind until that moment. A revelation, a feeling of euphoria, and a touch of adrenaline go through me.
An adrenaline rush allows the brain to suddenly recognize just how crucial a tiny little piece missing in the works can make a fatal difference. That tiny little piece no one thought about before suddenly turns into a big thing.
As I see this vision in my mind develop and unfold into reality, it is an intoxicating feeling just to know someone thought the same concept I did.
I can get so deep into this kind of research that I even forget I have a bed and food to eat in the fridge, and I do it all because of my unquenchable thirst for knowledge—been there, done that.
The Fairy Lady
_________________________________________________

La fantasía de ayer, la realidad de hoy

No creo que haya una emoción más increíble que descubrir algo nuevo mientras leo o investigo y, de repente, algo que ni siquiera se me había ocurrido hasta ese momento. Una revelación, una sensación de euforia y un toque de adrenalina me recorren.
Una descarga de adrenalina permite que el cerebro reconozca de repente lo crucial que puede ser una pequeña pieza faltante en el proceso de elaboración. Esa pequeña pieza en la que nadie había pensado antes se convierte de repente en algo importante.
Cuando veo cómo esta visión en mi mente se desarrolla y se convierte en realidad, es una sensación embriagadora saber que alguien pensó el mismo concepto que yo.
Puedo sumergirme tanto en este tipo de investigación que incluso olvido que tengo una cama y comida para comer en el frigorífico, y todo lo hago por mi sed insaciable de conocimiento: ya he pasado por eso.
La Dama de Hadas


No comments:

Post a Comment