stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Saturday 7 June 2014

"HI!" My name is Frizzy Lizzy.

Greetings! Buenos dias! my dear friends and followers! Today is funny bone time, please join me at Miz Frizzy Lizzies place. Have fun and feel free to share your thoughts. 



"HI!" My name is Frizzy Lizzy.
Please come on in.
Come on in, the coffee's on!
Every now and then I have a brainstorm that gives me a good answer. Today's cerebral thunder is on the theory of relativity. I have to admit that Einstein got there first when he compared it to how short the time seems when a young man is in the company of a pretty woman and how long the time seems when one is touching a hot stove. One is relatively longer than the other, in theory. In my case it's definitely a fact of relativity. The time between my relatives visiting is always too short, and their stays with me are always too darn long! I don't know how relativity works in your life but that's how it works for me!

My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is.

Common sense: now there's an oxymoron! If it's common, why is it so hard to come by? These days it seems to be an endangered species. Stupidity is trying very hard to take over the world and unfortunately there is no known cure for shortage of brains. Just look at the way some young guys wear their pants. Does it take any brains to have the waist of your jeans at your knees and your ass in public view?

Next time you accuse a woman of emotional overeating, remember that a group of men shut down the government because they weren't getting their way.

I remember in my younger days people used to assume that by 2013 we'd have flying cars and houses that float in the air. All we have are blankets with sleeves, social media threatening economic doom and gloom, and reality shows. You can't tell me that 1969 didn't look better. We had people who called you on the phone instead of this texting stuff, good shows on TV, men on the moon, and brownies that could get you there with them, without benefit of spacecraft..

I've heard that everything happens for a reason. But sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and make bad decisions. Or somebody gave you a bum steer. I'll stop here before I start getting political.

Y'all have a good day and thanks for sharing the coffee with me.



Many thanks, to you, for visiting. I hope you all have enjoyed My funny bone time blog post to lighten the mood after the stress of the week With love to you my dear friends, from The Fairy Lady




No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU