stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Wednesday 1 January 2014




My thoughts and prayer for the New Year

The balancing of the dualities is to bring about true peace, love, harmony and nurturing for all, male and  female regardless of the color and beliefs. The sacred feminine energy has no desire to conquer, subdue or hold mastery over others, nor does she recognize hierarchies. Her love for us, all, male, female, all living things she  only seeks to merge equally as one within the universal web of life. A "Oneness". When that day comes there will be no more hate, deceit, lies, suffering, wars, strife, and tears. no more destitution, no more desease, aloneness or loneliness.

This is my prayer and my wish for this coming new year, 

For today
My prayer today is of thankfulness
I am thankful for today to have the freedom to express my feelings for in many places they cannot.
I am thankful today for the home I live in and the food I have to eat, for in many places they do not have a home or food.
I am thankful today for the freedom to move about this great country for in many places they do not.
I am thankful today for my good health and well being so that I may continue this journey with certitude.
I am thankful today for all that I have learned on this journey and the ability to share this knowledge with others.
I am thankful for today to have the freedom to show my compassion and caring to others around me who are in need.
I am thankful today to still have the freedom to enjoy the beauty of the natural world around me.
But above all I am thankful to be free to be me, to embrace all these gifts that have been given me and pray for those who have not.



Cynthia


No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU