stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Thursday 25 June 2015

Just one more dance.

Just one more dance.

Time passes for all

The maiden time and decrees

it is an inevitable part of life and life

Until that time

You can do what you want

A moment of pleasure

or a time of trouble and darkness

or effulgence time and happiness

It's your choice, I loved to do.

You can dance with the exuberance of light.

or be flooded by the amphorae of darkness

I choose to dance with enthusiasm

a room full of light,

many candles bright golden light,

Of exudates of darkness,

that is deeper,

and dance that I will do, as the dervish carefree.

for as long as I can

and I have two legs to dance with

I'll never stop dancing to the tunes,

spheres of the natural rhythm of nature

So darling, please come and dance with me,

under the light of a thousand candles Shall We Dance

To my best friend and sister Teresa

Thank you for reading




No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU