stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Tuesday 1 September 2015

More poems composed by me


Hi dear friends and followers, today I wish to share with you two more poems composed by me. Thanks you visiting my blog
 
Setting the mind free
A short poem by me +Cindy Groulx 
A short verse by me Cindy
Set your mind free and fly my dear friends! 
Be a free spirit and soar like the eagle;
leave the heaviness of life behind you
and just for this one moment,
for a heart beat in eternity,
rise above the mountain tops;
be one with Nature, breathe in her essence.
The day of great change will soon be upon us.
The day when the great empires shall fall,
and we shall be set free. Free to start over again, 
The greatest adjudication ever to be made,
by all humankind will be at hand.
If we are to survive, will we repeat the same errors
that our predecessors made? 
Or will we remain free from the disease of greed and power?
And live as equals. 

I Fly
A short poem by me +Cindy Groulx 

I fly over hills, 
past the meadow green, 
Thorough the forest I streak,
Over rivers and ponds!
Through flood and fire,
field and marsh,
above them I fly - 
but where will I stay?
Swifter than the sun
I am by day;
by the silver moon at night
I make my way!
I am a fairy messenger 
in the service of my Queen!
I deliver the orbs that shines by night 
for the weary heart and those who believe 
that the fairies do bring them
for their joy and delight.
Thank you very much again, dear friends, for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts with us, if you will. Have a great day. 

ڰۣIn Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU