stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Thursday 24 December 2015

A Sincere Plea

A Sincere Plea

Hello, my dear friends! 

Before I begin I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and I pray a pleasant and happy new year 
Thank you again for visiting my blog

I seldom make an entry like this, but I have no other means of getting the knowledge that I need aside from placing my question before all of you, in the hope of your sharing answers with me. I depend upon your individual empathy and your collective experience.

I am a member of Blogger House. I publish on my blog, Myths, Fairies, and Me. I have been blogging there since 2010. I have made hundreds of blog entries on subjects as diverse as the topography of Mars, cancer-causing food preservatives and additives, the denizens of the forest, and fairies, of course, poems and quotes as well as story lines.

I am not telling this to you so I can seem to be smart in your eyes. I tell it to you so you can know that I put time and effort into my entries.

I am as careful with the quality of an entry’s content as I can be, from subject to spelling and translation from English to Spanish. I search the Internet for pictures that I deem appropriate to the subjects of my entries. I take time until I find the closest match that I can between the subject and the picture. I have become more proficient in the use of Google Translate so you can read most of my entries in Spanish in my community so you do not have the need to translate them from English before you read them. I also have acquired a level of skill, however rudimentary, in the use of Gimp, a program for the manipulation of graphic data that allows me to create memes in both Spanish and English.

All of these things I do every day and yet I cannot get anyone to leave a comment on what they have read and seen. Yes, that is my question: How can I induce those who read my entries to leave a comment about what they have read?

I am as open to criticism, especially constructive criticism, but any comment would help me to improve my blog at least to have an idea what you think about them. That is important to me. Treat my blog as you would anyone else's and make comments on it. I need to hear from you who read my entries! Without your comments, I am lost. I have no idea of how to improve the things that I offer.

I am asking you to help me by making comments about my entries. I would give you a warm welcome if you were to visit my blog. However, if you comment about what I publish by way of Blogger House, my thanks would be no less sincere and heartfelt.

Please give me some help. Please tell me what it is that I must do to have you, the reader, leave comments for me. Comment as you will, but please leave something.

Thank you for sharing your time with me.


Cindy

Thank you very much again, dear friends, for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts with us, if you will. Have a great day.

ڰۣIn Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU