stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Friday, 31 July 2026

 

🧚‍♀️ TREE HOUSE NEWS 🏡


NEWS AGGREGATOR & COMMENTS


Great Spirit bless 🙏


Hello there, I'll have a Cheeeeeez wiz sandwich and a coffee, please! Served on the patio, please. I could also be sitting on the deck of a river boat watching the trees and shoreline going by on an imaginary river in some tropical setting. 🌴🌿 Finally, I got an island of regular time to myself for the day. Speaking of regular, I saw last night coming home that the gas was $1.65 a liter, down about 10 cents; did Trumpo The Typo poo poo his diapee on the Iran war? It's all insanity; don't even bother trying to figure out a pattern in his mental process. Being sane is the ability to detect insanity as NOT NORMAL


TODAY'S DISCUSSION:


WHY NOT IMPOSE THE 25TH AMENDMENT? HE IS UNFIT FOR DUTY!


- Google Search -


Question: Which amendment gives authority to remove a president from office?


🔹AI Overview

The Twenty-Fifth Amendment provides the authority to sideline an unfit or incapacitated president, specifically through its fourth section. (Note: The original text of Article II of the Constitution also grants Congress the power of impeachment and removal for high crimes and misdemeanors, rather than an amendment.)

Read More - Google Search -


It sort of looks to me that Trumpo The Typo has everyone by the shorts and squeezin' fer more, and everyone gets on their knees and empties their pockets to the MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE, and that means you, too, CANADIANS


HE SHOULD BE CUFFED AND PUT BEHIND BARS. THE ONLY REASON HE IS NOT IS THAT THEY ARE AFRAID OF HIS BIG YELLOW BUS. I BELIEVE HE LITERALLY WOULD OFF SOMEONE ON MAIN STREET WITHOUT COMPUNCTION, and those judges would probably protect him, so America, I fear you have this big orange turd 🟠💩 stuck up your (‿ˠ‿) with crazy glue 🧴 and you voted for it.


And I truly believe no one would make a move to stop him, COWARDS! But then It's a psychological thing: For example, as I see it from my perspective, they, Trumpo and Bunch, especially the arse-kissing Congress and with the backing of the Supreme Court, go along with confusing the masses so they don't know what's right or wrong anymore. Then suddenly, Trumpo turns the Democrats into COMMUNISTS! They are the bad guys, labeled as such by the Trumpo followers. Trumpo orders his Dunce Cadets, "Get the commies!" The younger generation shouts, waving Nazi flags, without having any true understanding of the misery and hate that flag represents.


🔹AI Overview

Psychological mass hypnosis: often referred to in social psychology as collective suggestion, mental contagion, or mass hysteria, is a phenomenon where large groups of people adopt unified behaviors, intense beliefs, or physical symptoms without a rational basis. It relies on heightened suggestibility, social isolation, and continuous fear-based messaging.

Read More - Google Search -


By the next election, if there ever is one, they will grow more into thinking that the way of living under the Trumpo Nazi regime will be the new generation's norm. see? I never lived under a communist or Nazi regime, but from what I read, I count my blessings I wasn't born until it was over; I was born in June 1945.


We are responsible in a way that somewhere we allowed our children to turn against the system and allowed a schoolyard psychotic BULLY 🧌 with the IQ of a gnat 🪲 to run the country

✨🟰; what do you expect?


NOTE: I will be away again tomorrow. I do pray I will be back to normal publishing again on 4 of August. I will be posting when I can while away.

___________________________


BREAKING NEWS:


Russia’s new target: Ukrainian civilians filling up at gas stations

The gas station was already aflame, when policeman Mykhailo Tsypliakov and his colleagues ran in to help. He heard the buzz of a second drone descending and hit the ground.


“I saw a flash, then got up right away,” Tsypliakov said. “I saw that my arm, legs and torso were injured.” He’s one of dozens of victims of Russia’s latest campaign against Ukraine’s civilian infrastructure: fuel stations. Over two hundred have been hit in June and July, which works out at about three a day, according to Ukrainian officials.


They’re aimed, Tsypliakov said, “to intimidate, to sow fear and panic. Panic is the scariest thing right now. Because when a person panics, they lose control of themselves.”...

MAP Included:

Read More:

Updated Jul 31, 2026, 8:28 AM ET

- CNN -

__________________________


Trump holds Cabinet meeting at Camp David amid widening Iran war

As he brings his Cabinet together for the first time since May, President Donald Trump is struggling to lay out a clear path to end the war with Iran.


As President Donald Trump huddles with his top advisers at Camp David on Friday, his to-do list from the last Cabinet meeting in May has hit hard realities.


The war with Iran that Trump said would end in “weeks” is expanding with no endgame in sight. There has been little progress in stopping Iran from threatening ships and slowing traffic in the Strait of Hormuz. U.S. economic growth has slowed. Inflation is still stuck above the Federal Reserve’s target rate of 2% and prices remain high.


That leaves Trump and his team facing a daunting challenge: figure out how to resolve the conflict it started with Israel before the ripple effects wreak more havoc in the Gulf region and on the U.S. economy, all while the president’s approval rating hits a record low 32%, according to the latest Quinnipiac poll...

  • Looking for a way out:
  • Negotiations have stalled:

News

  • Trump says he’s ‘not satisfied’ with Iran on talks, doesn’t care about effect on midterms:

Maddowblog

  • Trump threatens to ‘blow up’ another Middle Eastern country, but this one’s a U.S. ally:
  • Negotiations have stalled:

Jul. 31, 2026, 5:00 AM EDT

- MS NOW -

___________________________


At least 34 migrants dead after thousands breach border into Spain's Ceuta enclave

Shock and division in Europe after mass crossing in North Africa


Spain and Morocco reinforced the border fence of a Spanish enclave on Friday and appeared to have largely halted mass crossings after tens of thousands of people arrived by sea and land in a day.


At least 34 people have died, officials say, after some 60,000 crossed into Ceuta in the past few days, the leader of the Spanish enclave in North Africa, Juan Jesus Vivas, told reporters on Friday.


An estimated 25,000 migrants have voluntarily returned to Morocco, according to Spain's Interior Ministry. The mass crossing into Ceuta — a tiny Spanish-held spit jutting into the Mediterranean from Morocco — caused shock and division in Europe...

  • Mediterranean claimed more than 2,200 migrant lives in 2024. Here's why it could be worse this year:
  • 'Absolute chaos' as thousands of Moroccan migrants breach Spain's Ceuta border:

Posted: Jul 31, 2026 4:47 AM EDT | Last Updated: 1 hour ago

- CBC -

__________________________


What to know about the arrival of 49,000 migrants into Spain's Ceuta • FRANCE 24 English


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80gaxBb1zjc





No comments:

Post a Comment