🧚♀️ TREE HOUSE NEWS 🏡
NEWS AGGREGATOR & COMMENTS
Great Spirit bless 🙏
Hello, It's another beautiful July morning here at the Tree House Newsroom. I was just sitting in our Green Space with my sister, having a jibber-jabber about Earth Ships and old hippies, the survivalist type, the peace or flower children, and all that stuff.
- Google Search -
Question: Hippies, flower children, the survivalist type
🔹AI Overview
Hippies, flower children, and survivalists are distinct countercultural groups defined by their unique approaches to rejecting mainstream society.
While hippies and flower children focused on peace and community, survivalists focused on self-reliance and preparedness. Earth Ships.
Read More - Google Search -
If I were a few years younger, I would have me one of those Earth Ships. But now, what the H-ll 🔥👹 do I want to be here still after they shut the lights💡 off? It will be time to cash in my chips 🪙🪙🪙 and hope I at least land in purgatory ⛩️🥵 whatever purgatory you believe in, or whatever one can imagine in their minds where you go for redemption. To me, I perceive it as a place where I go to progress, learn, and evolve. Do spirituality and science agree or totally clash with one another's understanding of the observable universe or physical portion of this world, which is made up of the quanta; ALL THAT IS?
- Google Search -
Question, spiritual in science:
🔹AI Overview
The intersection of spirituality and science involves exploring human consciousness, feelings of awe, and the nature of reality through psychological, neurological, and physical frameworks. Researchers study how transcendent experiences affect the brain and how scientific facts can evoke deep spiritual meaning.
Neuroscience and Psychology
- Brain changes:
- The feeling of awe:
- Flow states:
Theoretical and Philosophical Views
- Interconnectedness:
Some thinkers and physicists look at quantum mechanics to suggest that the universe operates as an indivisible, unified whole rather than separate physical parts
- Consciousness models:
Alternative views argue that consciousness might be a fundamental building block of the universe rather than just a simple byproduct of brain tissue
Read More - Google Search -
I find that my experience with pain is that in time, it hurts less once I learn from it, and then, I press on from there. Question, explore, and wonder along my own pathway to finish the journey back to the light, the light of ALL CONSCIOUSNESS, IN THE UNIVERSES(S)
✨• *•.°🪐ᝰ ၊၊|🪞||။ ᝰ🌟∘˙○˚.•o • Wherever I land, so shall it be, in all the infinity of ∞s to play in! How can I pass that up? I looked over the edge, then told old Fred there's nothing to lose, so go ahead and be cool, and jump in the pool, April Fools! It's either the MEAT GRINDER!
🥩⚙️🥓OR ꧁ঔৣ☬👼☬ঔৣ꧂HEAVEN
or whatever you perceive as heaven. I do pray that I am done with the minced meat part of life and just given the privilege to do my best to do what's right, and don't worry about anything until I get to purgatory's gate ⛩️
___________________________
BREAKING NEWS:
Spain and France battle raging wildfires as at least 250,000 people forced to flee
The final stage of the Tour de France has been shortened as the blazes blanket parts of Europe in thick smoke.
Here's the latest
• Wildfires rage: More than 250,000 people have been evacuated in France and Spain as wildfires tear through southwest Europe. Fires have also erupted in parts of Italy and Scotland.
• Critical window: Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez says this weekend presents a “window of opportunity” to tackle the wildfires, and weather conditions are becoming more favorable for emergency crews. Authorities in France deployed a huge military cargo plane to battle the flames and more international aid is on the way.
• Widespread impacts: The fires have spread thick smoke across parts of the continent, evacuations have snarled traffic, and the final stage of the Tour de France has been shortened.
• Climate crisis: The fires are fueled by climate change-driven heat waves. Hotter, drier weather has set the stage for fiercer fire seasons as it parches the landscape...
*Read More:*
20 min ago
A closer look at why the wildfires are so fierce this year
More To Read:
Updated 11:46 AM EDT, Sat July 25, 2026
- CNN -
_______________________________
Interprovincial booze rules may be easing, but other trade barriers still remain
Provincial regulations continue to impact everything from food to labor to trucking
Interprovincial trade barriers were back in the spotlight this week as Canada's premiers mused about how to deal with new tariff threats from U.S. President Donald Trump at their annual summer meeting.
On Tuesday, a new deal was announced that will see nine provinces across Canada introduce direct-to-consumer alcohol sales following an agreement signed by their premiers.
It's the latest step in a larger push that started last year to address interprovincial trade barriers across Canada in an effort to boost the country's economy in the trade war with the United States.
Nine premiers to allow wineries, distilleries, breweries to sell directly to consumers across provinces
Retaliation being considered if no deal reached by Trump's tariff deadline, Carney says
- Food production:
WATCH | Why interprovincial trade barriers are tough to remove:
- Labour movement:
- Trucking rules:
WATCH | Trucking companies face interprovincial issues in daily dealings:
Posted: Jul 25, 2026 4:00 AM EDT | Last Updated: 2 hours ago
- CBC -
BECAUSE THEY ARE THIEVES... TO BE BLUNT.
The Federal Government has to put its foot down. Together, ALL PROVINCES SHOULD be equal and UNIFIED AS ONE in solidarity and live under one set of FEDERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS for as long as the Nation of Canada exists, •<- big period. That's it.. And if yes, don't like it 🖕
Carney takes questions after Trump's latest tariff threat
July 25, 2026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFEva_FD_Fk

No comments:
Post a Comment