π§♀️ TREE HOUSE NEWS π‘
NEWS AGGREGATOR & COMMENTS
Great Spirit bless π
Mornin' all! π It's a gorgeous sunny ☀️ morning, but a little chillyπ₯Ά out. I had to wear my fall jacket π§₯ to sit outside with my coffee ☕️ to watch the sunrise.
My Opinion: π€ I believe sunrise is the birth of a new day π with new promises π and potentialities πππ₯️π️ once you get past the stumbling blocks π₯Ύη° ෴⚘η° ; as long as you come out the other end of your stumble in one pieceπ§♀️ you may consider taking another crack at it, or another kick at the can ➡️π₯Ύ*π₯« so to speak. But aiming for a different horizon π ོ☼π might be advisable.
Beating yourself in the head with the same hammer π΅π«*π¨ isn't the answer; that's what is called "stuck in a groove, like in a record on a record player." π½ Stuck in the same groove because you don't wanna leave the comfortable groove, you know? Because you fear what is unknown. That shows a lack of common sense and a fear of change; preferring to hide in complacency.
Put a paper bag π © over your head and pretend everything is OK beyond the bag.
The answer is to get out of the negative groove and find comfort in whatever groove is comfortable for you, like a well-fitting suit; feel it within the inner self, or soul consciousness, whatever you wish to call it, and bring that light or feeling into yourself in the temporal world. I call it both part of adaptation and evolution.
I traveled across both America and Canada; at one time, I never thought about the border. As far as I was concerned, there was no border; I was a child of the land, the Great Mother herself, "Niimaamaa-aki." So I learned a thing or two about blending in, in harmony with, and I'm also very good at being invisible and nondescript, or blending into the background.
Written By; The invisible journalist π·π€
So! I suppose it's time for today's discussion about Change, Adapting, and Evolving *To Metamorphose:* Like what caterpillars do; metamorphosis.
TODAY'S DISCUSSION:
Stasis and Metamorphosis
- Google Search -
Question: To Metamorphose
πΉAI Overview
metamorphose
To metamorphose means to change completely into a totally different form, structure, or nature.
Meaning and Usage
Complete Change: It describes a deep, major shift rather than a small or surface-level fix
- Google Search -
Question: The word for changing your life's values? Changing your life.
πΉAI Overview
The word for a fundamental change in your life's values, perspective, or worldview is transformation or *paradigm shift*
Words for Changing Life and Values
Transformation: A deep and thorough change in character, values, or structure.
Paradigm Shift: A major change in how you view the world, yourself, and your core beliefs.
Complete Change:
For me, I progressed from boring, go-nowhere menial work to progressive, fulfilling, meaningful work. I didn't earn much, and I never had much money in the bank; I was frugal, but money never seemed interested in coming home to Mommy. But working for the benefit of others filled me with a warm glow, and for the first time in my life, I felt like I was accomplishing something worthwhile in my heart. Compared to the emptiness that once dwelled there, this new light changed the invisible, aimless wanderer I was before. But I will never regret my wanderings; I learned a lot from them.
For me, a new aim in life—working for the benefit of others—filled an empty space inside that nothing else could, and that kept me going until I retired from social work to become the publisher of my blog news and on several social networks. Welcome to the TREE HOUSE NEWS.
BREAKING NEWS RECAP:
Supreme Court hearing arguments in one of the most important climate change cases to reach its docket in years
The Supreme Court is hearing oral arguments Monday in one of the most important climate change cases to reach its docket in years, a multibillion-dollar effort to hold major oil companies like ExxonMobil liable for the damages caused by planet-warming pollution.
The city and county of Boulder, Colorado, sued two energy companies in 2018, attempting to recover the cost of repairing infrastructure and providing access to public health services following fires and floods. Boulder argues the companies not only contributed to climate change but also misled the public about the role fossil fuels played in climate change.
Dozens of cities and states have filed similar lawsuits against oil companies, which warn the litigation amounts to a carbon tax that could ultimately bankrupt the energy industry. It is the first case the court is hearing in a new term that begins Monday...
Related article
- Clarence Thomas is in the hot seat for the Supreme Court's biggest climate case in years:
STREAMING NOW
- Supreme Court latest: What's at stake this term:
Read More:
Updated Oct 5, 2026, 10:17 AM ETm - 1 hr 31 min ago
- CNN -
___________________________________
The 10 Senate seats most likely to flip in 2026
Nearly four weeks out from Election Day, the Senate battleground map is growing after signs of improvement for Democrats in several red-leaning states.
For the first time this year, CNN’s list of 9 Senate seats most likely to flip expands to 10 to include Kansas, which hasn’t sent a Democrat to the Senate in 94 years. A new wave of polling also shows Democrats ahead or competitive in red states like Ohio, Alaska and Texas. All four states went for President Donald Trump by double digits in 2024.
To win the Senate majority, Democrats will need to pick up four Republican-held seats while defending three of their own, including Michigan. Trump’s approval rating stands at 34%, according to CNN’s Poll of Polls, amid high frustration over the economy and the war he launched against Iran...
- The road to the 2026 midterms starts now:
- 1. North Carolina:
- 2. Ohio:
CHART | Included: GOP set to outspend Democrats in key state races for the final weeks.
- 3. Alaska: and 7 more State Senate seats
- States we’re still watching:
Read More:
PUBLISHED Oct 5, 2026, 5:00 AM ET - 6 hr ago
- CNN -
_____________________________________
The unmanly truth about Trump’s jobs record
There is a yawning gap between what the president promised and what he has delivered — especially for young men who hoped he would improve their lives
NEWS VIDEO Included:
The latest jobs report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics fell far short of expectations: just 29,000 jobs created in September. Though not many people are losing their jobs, it is a bad time to be looking for one (just ask any graduating senior). And critically, wage growth was again lower than inflation, meaning that on average, Americans continue to fall behind on affording the necessities of life.
To look at President Donald Trump’s poll ratings, one would think we’re in the middle of an outright depression, not just a mediocre economy that isn’t providing the kind of security and opportunity people want. That may be explained by a yawning gap between what Trump promised and what he has delivered...
- It was clearly a mistake for Trump to say on the campaign trail in 2024, “When I win, I will immediately bring prices down, starting on Day One.” But that’s not all he hasn’t been able to deliver.:
- There has been no factory boom. In fact, there are fewer manufacturing jobs now than there were when Trump took office.:
More articles
- Job growth improved in March, following a sharp decline in February:
Read More:
Oct. 5, 2026, 6:00 AM EDT
- MS NOW -
_____________________________________
CANADIAN NEWS RECAP:
Unintended consequences’: Poll shows UCP independence referendum boosting Alberta NDP
Opposition party says campaign-tested party volunteers ready to knock on doors
Jessica Fallis initially feared getting doors slammed in her face canvassing for Alberta’s New Democratic Party in Calgary-Shaw during the 2023 general election campaign that propelled the United Conservative Party to its second majority.
But door-to-door canvassing for the NDP in the far south Calgary riding was a lot easier in the recent byelection, Fallis says. “Some of the [voters at the] doors,” said Fallis, “would be, ‘I'm going to vote for anything but Danielle Smith and the UCP.’”
New Democrat Kyle Campbell defeated the UCP’s Mike Derry in September by nearly 600 votes in a constituency with a long history of electing conservative politicians.
- Alberta NDP win in Calgary-Shaw byelection:
- Political trouble for UCP:
- 2023 Election, April 2026, and September 2026:
If a provincial election were held in Alberta today, which one of the following parties would you vote for?
CHART Included:
- Connecting referendum to affordability concerns:
- UCP retains structural advantages:
- New ridings, new problems for the NDP:
- Read More:
Posted: Oct 05, 2026 7:00 AM EDT | Last Updated: 2 hours ago
- CBC -
____________________________________
This Morning’s Top Headlines – Oct. 5 | Morning News NOW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDgNwMikur0

No comments:
Post a Comment