stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Thursday 28 March 2013


I was looking through some of my earlier work and I found this one.  It's appropriate for sharing around this time of year, American Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.  I hope that you like it.

Cindy
Your Friendly, Neighborhood Fairy Lady

WHO ARE THE ANGELS?



Could it be that elderly lady who returned your wallet you lost yesterday?

Or maybe the taxi driver who complimented that your eyes light up when you smile.

Or could it be the child who showed you the wonder in simple things.

Maybe the poor man who offered to share his lunch with you.

The rich man who showed you that anything is possible, if only you believe.

Possibly the stranger who just happened to come along, when you had lost your way.

Like the friend who touched your heart, when you thought you had none.

~~~Angels come in all sizes and shapes, all ages and skin types and colors.~~

Some with freckles, some with dimples, some with green eyes, some with blue eyes. .

An angel may come disguised as friends, enemies, teachers, students, lovers and fools.

They will not remain for long and they travel light.

They will not ask for compensation and they leave no forwarding address.

They are hard to find unless you know where to look for them,

But when you choose to see, they are everywhere you look.

*****So, open you eyes and count all the Angels you have encountered - for you are truly blessed!*****


My experience with who are these angels? Who are the enlightened? Who are these light workers? Warriors of the light? The awakening?

These angels could also be those girls who volunteer at a shelter for the homles, or any other number of such places, like soup kitchens, brothels, seedy bars, drop-ins, halfway houses, hostels.

They could be ambulance attendants, search and rescue, paramedics, fire department, coast guard, national guard, Doctors, nurses, even candy-stripers,

then you have the street people such as sex workers, alcoholics, addicts, mental health recipients, any of those forgotten by society. Some would call them Derelicts, a burden of society. When I was out there I did my part as best I could sometimes taking someone home with me when they didn't have anywhere to go. To sleep over, wash their clothes, or just to eat a meal, even when I was barely able to feed myself. That is just to mention a few.

I believe I have met a few of those angels in my travels in some of those places I mentioned above and many other places I have traveled through during my wondering days across both Canada and US. I moved on looking  looking fore where I could best be of services.  It was a choice and that choice for me was freedom, to choose where I could best be of service.

I might be retired now but my wings are never far from rech

Cynthia©

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU