stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Wednesday 24 April 2013


Have You Heard the call? A Spiritual Awakening


This is about the souls who have awakened to the awareness of having heard the call and why they have  volunteered to incarnate on planet Earth at this time.

You have received the call, now are you ready to pick up the phone and receive the message? A message that will lead you on a journey with a definite destiny, but not without its potential hazards. Do you love and care enough for yourself and others around you to do this?

I am a stranger in an alien land? If I am an alien to this world then where did I come from, where did everyone one else come from, and what species have I originated from? If I am a seed from the cosmos then why did I come to this planet in this time line? Have I been here before and what is my source? Where does all this come from, who created this world *and the universe* which is in itself ensconced within an immense void like a tiny grain of dust among many other grains of dust in a great sea of darkness?

Regression hypnotherapist Dolores Cannon talks about the souls who heard the call and volunteered to incarnate on planet Earth at this time as evidenced by her regression hypnotherapy clients who have been reporting on future events while under hypnosis. Are you one of the people who heard the call?

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU