stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Tuesday 23 April 2013


Kindred Spirit with Gaia

The wind is your soul and the water is your living essence.
Your spirit is kin with the children of Gaia as is your heart.
You are at complete balance and at peace with the world around you.
You are a natural beauty inside and out, and you are loved and favored by Gaia. 
Your inner beauty permeates all that it touches.
You are a true daughter of Gaia and she has blessed you;
She has blessed you with the gift to be her kindred spirit. 

Cynthia ©

Love
Your sister

2 comments :

  1. Thank you so very much my dear sweet Sister. I love the poem that you wrote for me as all the poems that you have.. You are a dear to me and will always be.
    your little sister
    Wendy
    ooxoxoxoxoxo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis I thought you would like that one. That one I had forgot I had even writen it. Just expressing what I feel in my heart.:o)

    ReplyDelete

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU